I'm still mad

I'm still mad

Attached: Onani Master Kurosawa - Vol. 3 Chapter 17_ Scandalous Morning - 31.png (700x993, 119.04K)

All the three of them deserved this outcome

is it that time again?

Attached: ...........ntr.png (493x306, 141.45K)

I thought it was a decent depiction of how being chronically lonely can lead to you wildly misinterpreting how close you are to someone when they finally show an interest in you (even just a friendly interest). Some girls are just kind and nice and want to include everyone; that's great, and they're a great "first friend", but that doesn't mean they want to fuck you or that you're even a good friend yet.

My man Kurosawa still got the best ending. What the hell kind of name is Magister anyway?

stop.
move on.

Very true. I've fallen for that trap twice, and now I'm too afraid to even react to signs that feel obvious. What if they are not?

Attached: jfhgdjjd.jpg (420x249, 27.99K)

I found the bully winning the Kurosawabowl more irritating and baffling frankly.

>ywn be the retard and get best best girl
imagine the sex!

I really loved this manga

Really? They both needed to be forgiven.

Fap man moved on why can't you? Also his gf is way better than her.

Absolute truth.
Hence why i distanced myself from interacting with women. Can't distinguish between them being nice or interested.

So you haven't learned the lesson, be like Kurosawa and learn it, then move on towards a better life.

Eh, more or less realistic outcome. The ending was worse.

She was boring. The cute bully was better and more interesting.

This manga honestly did not age well, I used to like it back in the day but now it just reads as baby's first exposition to NTR.
not only is the whole masturbation thing so absurd and sounds like something a mentally challenged guy would do, but the fact that he still gets with the cute girl who bullied him in the end is just laughable.
I guess him admitting what he did and the turn it took was supposed to be a unique approach but it just falls flat at the end, in reality there is no redemption for someone like this and certainly no cute bully gf would date him considering he just committed social suicide.

overrated shit

Don't forget.

Attached: 16.jpg (728x1036, 119K)

There is no shame in liking someone, even if they don't reciprocate your feelings. Unless you are _really_ out of line, they will be at least a bit flattered once you make your move.

Eh, I did some really dumb and cringy things as a teen, was the laughing stock of the class for a time. But once you get through the worst of puberty the cards are being reshuffled.

Why? broccoli head and the girl were cute together. I was shipping them before I got to this chapter.

Same, got rejected and the next day the girl parroted my exact confession out loud in class with her friends while laughing.
The constant reminders to that event in my class for that entire year pretty much demoralized me to the core.

Attached: 1649460775963.jpg (621x499, 144.91K)

>confession
Do people really do that? I usually just try to go for a kiss, her body language usually tells you if she wants it.