This isn't very good. Like at all. And that stupid lighting is getting on my last nerve

This isn't very good. Like at all. And that stupid lighting is getting on my last nerve.

Attached: Tekken.Bloodline.S01E03.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.MULTi.DDP5.1.x264-CRZ.mkv_snapshot_02.19_[2022.08.19_01.55.02].jpg (1920x1080, 208.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Lei_Wulong/Scenario_Campaign_Dialogues#Jin_Kazama_and_Nina_Williams
youtube.com/watch?v=u_7rAUz4wUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is it cg

>Consciously decided to watch niggerflix production miscarriage
>"Hey, this is shit"
What a surprise, right?

>replace Bryan, Eddy, Forest, Gun Jack, Mokujn and Tiger Jackson with Leroy, Marshall, Steve, Marduk and Feng Wei
>Leroy's the only one who gets a fight scene
I thought it was okay but could have been a lot better.

The annoying part is that if they didn't waste half their episode count on shit the game only thought was worth a back story we probably could have more focus for the other characters. Or at least more fights. But it's three episodes of Jin training before Tekken even starts and there's only six episodes total. And they didn't even use the early half to establish Jin's relationship with any other character. Xiaoyu gets one scene in a montage and then suddenly she's on the tournament roster with no explanation other than "WELL SHE WAS IN THE GAME."

more accurate to the source material

Another thing, Tekken is just not a fun game to watch and it sure as hell doesn't translate to exciting TV fights

is the Japanese dub different?
The subs are not well synchronized and add stupid sentences.

I tried watching it subbed but I couldn't get passed all the
>[ominous music plays]
>[roars]
and dumb shit like that

tekken is really fun to watch dude

>make it cg
>still make the fights shitty

I thought it was decent, fights were pretty entertaining. Though I wish they would've done a better job at character design.

Are there only CC and not normal ones?

The fights might have been interesting if the direction wasn't so awful. It was just nonstop camera spins and slowmo which got annoying. Fast. And that's just the fights they showed. You're seriously gonna offscreen Yoshimitsu? I get you can't give everyone a staring role in the story but fucking hell.

no budget please understand

lmao

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 718.29K)

You clearly didn't watch Evo. Tekken had the best showcase there.

Not the compliment you think it is

To be fair, Jin was literally an edgy teenager.

post nina's fat ass and get out

No he wasn't, he was said by Lei Wulong (Jackie Chan) to have been a good kid, he was chill at school and had no problems socializing with xiaoyu, he had thoughts of revenge against ogre but were mostly suppressed to not let them get the better of him
tekken.fandom.com/wiki/Lei_Wulong/Scenario_Campaign_Dialogues#Jin_Kazama_and_Nina_Williams
youtube.com/watch?v=u_7rAUz4wUk
It's after he was shot by Heihachi and learned the dark truth about his family, genes and the zaibatsu that he obliviously drastically changed

Will Nina ever recover?

Attached: 1636794652235.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)