Hataraku Maou-sama

How do you motivate yourself to keep watching season 2? It's just so painfully bad.

Attached: 1653630254329.jpg (1000x1035, 336.22K)

OP...

i don't watch it

>ded series
Chiho was a mistake

the light novel's ending sucks anyways so it's a good thing you don't like it

>How do you motivate yourself to keep watching season 2?
I love Emilia too much to give up on her anime, even if the new season is garbage.

Attached: tsundere-angry.gif (498x280, 2.89M)

it really is dull as dish water.

It's not. Move on, there are like 10 threads like this every week? Are these just bots trying to generate talk about the show?

I will never understand conspiracytards like you.

I don't
I already read the LN, so not wasting my time after that ending

>Companies paying for talk on social media
>When chinkm00t is well know for accepting money and selling data
>They already do that on Any Forums and Any Forums
Dude come on. And how's that a conspiracy? That's the standard now.

So the company is paying somebody to start a thread about how bad season 2 is? Bold strategy.

What happened in the ending?

Maou cums in all women

Maou cums in the new Mccream burger

4 chan is well known for contrarianism
It's not bold it's just basic psychology

I just remind myself that Alas Ramus is super cute.

S1 already bored me after a while. The start was strong but I remember feeling that everything from the latter half felt just like every harem ever and the devil/angel part was barely relevant so I didn't even start s2. Guess this was the right choice.
You shouldn't need to motivate yourself to watch anything. If you don't enjoy it don't waste your lifetime with it. Watch a series you enjoy instead or play a game/read a VN/search for fanart you consider good.

i only enjoyed the first season for meme scenes and jokes
does s2 at least deliver on that? i'll admit i ship the hero with the devil but i was spoiled on the ending and don't actually care too much about it

S2 doesn't deliver on anything, it feels like some kind of money laundering scheme.

I don’t lol fuck that sequel, should’ve stayed dead

Most LNs are garbage that base their whole premise onto one single quirky idea so they are only good at the start and then the author has no fucking idea what to do with it or what kind of plot to write after the first arc is done. They just stretch that shit for up to decades then because enough retards keep buying that stuff and LNs are cheap to produce.