Onani Master's Wife

Isn't it ironic that the first "mark" of Kurosawa, and was outraged of his cum stains on her clothes is now willing taking said cum on a regular basis?

Also was Sugawa also promiscuous as a delinquent? Or is Kurosawa her first romantic partner?

Also imagine the Middle School reunions. Will Maiko be the butt of jokes?

Would an anime adaptation give more focus to Maiko?

Attached: f8d7f9a4-4dd9-4529-a71a-dfbf9285f69d.jpg (844x1200, 335.39K)

Moral of the story is that to get a wife you have to cum on your future wife's clothes

I remember seeing in mal that the blonde was an mc and just feeling disappointed at the end

Well she's the MCs final love interest

>reddit spacing

What do you think Kurosawa and Segawa's first time was like? When do you think they did it? Shortly after dating? Months? Years?

Attached: 1648699847090.jpg (702x1200, 276.45K)

>spacing....LE BAD

>election tourist forced meme

you just made this thread yesterday

I've never read this one but you intrigued me so now I am. Thank you for this thread.

Attached: 30-o.jpg (700x991, 76.59K)

>Also was Sugawa also promiscuous as a delinquent?
Yes, she is shown hanging out with older guys.
>first romantic partner
Depending on your definition of "romantic", maybe, but certainly not her first sexual partner.

She truly was best girl
Taki is the girl that you THINK is the perfect match for you and feel bad when it doesn't happen but in the end she is just the same as you and it would have gone to nowhere

>shown
pics or page number?

Wait until you reach "that" page

The scene where she has her buddies beat him up, for one. I'm pretty sure they're shown before, too.

It's a lot less interesting than you'd think given OP

this is neither a picture nor a page number retard

Shy Tsundere, nervous to hold hands with Kurosawa in the novel. Somehow she.s had sex before?

I'm not gonna go look it up now, faggot. After MC confesses she gets her thug buddies to beat him up. Don't pretend this scene isn't in the manga because anyone who has read it will remember it.

She just had empty sex before, now she was doing romantic couple shit.

What's

a

reddit?

How does that indicate promiscuity?

>She just had empty sex before
proof?

Man I never knew the day we would be defending the chastity of Sugawa of all people.

I don't understand why everyone was angry at Broccoli getting the girl. He's a good person and bro. Definitely a better human being than Kurosawa at the time.

Imagine meeting the love of your life in your teens and marrying at age 24 as a realized adult haha

It's pretty funny that Kurosawa scored big time. He was an edgey teen and he turned his life around and experiences highschool romance