Any Forums sings - Motteke Sailor Fuku (Lucky Star OP)

It's done.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8cMtoAoRn0

Attached: 1627706473981.jpg (512x384, 47.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7-h8jtc0c
youtu.be/Hw7-h8jtc0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice.

21 mins - 0 posts ;_;

thanks

Attached: OPfreeze.jpg (500x281, 41.79K)

way worse than the hxh one (unironically). Though Guess its just a worse OP.

Mirai wa bokura no te no naka when?

Nice good cringe. What's the next song that needs to get done? I want to give recommendations but I'm pretty sure there's the possibility of some still in the pipeline like the Should Shuuatsu Ryokou ED

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou ED is actually already done.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw7-h8jtc0c
So far, the only song that's still in the pipeline is K/a/mikyoku 2 which should come out by the end of the month.
Not surprised you didn't like it since this song was really difficult. Sorry that I couldn't make it better.

What? no way, at least these anons sang with confidence.

Yeah I know. So then what's supposed to the next song after K/a/mikyoku 2?

None planned out so far. Any Forumsss 3 is pretty much done after K/a/mikyoku 2, and I think none of the mixers on the project have anything they want to work on so far. Expect fewer Any Forums sings to happen so feel free to organize your own.

Oof, that's unfortunate then. Hope one of the mixers gets interested again and has some polls going. Would be sad if Any Forums sings has a dead period since it's still one of the few consistent oc Any Forums still produces regularly.

Any Any Forums sings in the future will be anyone else's attempt
so treat their projects kindly and help it get off the ground

Just remember that we don't represent Any Forums sings, user. Anyone can do Any Forums sings so if there are any new projects, it'll probably be from someone else. Like what this guy said , if you see projects from new guys, treat them well.

Well Any Forums sings has always been set-up by multiple anons even when Bedford was more or less the main mixer for most of them so that's fine. I just personally doubt the capacity of new people starting it up again these days I guess. Thanks for doing what you guys did forever how long you lead the projects

Please get someone more competent to do the mixing. I know the singers sound terrible to begin with but for fucks sake.

Can you mix user?

when s3 gets announced

Attached: Konata.jpg (200x200, 18.49K)

youtu.be/Hw7-h8jtc0c

Attached: 1650968897860.jpg (1920x1080, 374.7K)

God dammit, I never sent in my submission. There's times like this I wish a were a NEET with nothing else to do besides work out, browse Any Forums, and make shit.

Attached: 1619928434561.gif (500x259, 130.97K)

Could be worse, I got the 'rona and couldn't even talk without feeling my throat get shreded.