Genuinely surprised that Raditz has yet to be brought back to Super for at least a special

Genuinely surprised that Raditz has yet to be brought back to Super for at least a special.

Attached: static-assets-upload8088509551664743242.png (720x540, 332.48K)

Let's not kid ourselves he'll be back

He could be the new krilin.

Raditz will never be back. He's not important.

Dragon Ball as a series never really held family members in high regard.

nobody can write him back into the story. not even toriyama.

>We need another sayin that's not broly to fight black freeza
>Resurrect Raditz and put him in the time chamber
Or some shit idk anymore

and why raditz exactly? not only he's very weak, it's way too late for him to get inserted into the series. There's not even a single female character left to soften him up like vegeta's.

>>We need another sayin that's not broly to fight black freeza
ENTER CUMBER

They could introduce either Syn (Omega) Shenron or Baby again. There is no good way to put Raditz in the story now

>There's not even a single female character left
Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1641692546848.jpg (720x540, 41.75K)

Especially not Piccolo's.

Attached: Most tragic death in all of anime.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

>>We need another sayin that's not broly to fight
>Goku: Ooo I know, how about my brother, Raditz. With some training I'm sure he could be up to speed
>Vegeta: Are you serious?!?! Even Nappa would be a better pick than that weakling.
>Goku: Oh come on, he his MY brother after all. With a little training I bet he could be super sayin 3 in no time
>Vegeta: Nappa was an elite sayins of his rank hand picked by my me, the prince of all sayins.
>Both Vegeta and Goku argue over who's the better pick that ends up reviving them both for both Goku and Vegeta to train
There.

He appears in Broly during the flashback and is mentioned in the latest arc. He’s not forgotten it’s just that nobody wants to deal with all the powercreep that happened since he died.

That works too. Can't they like wish for the saying race to comeback?

They'd have to wish for Planet Vegeta to come back first

>Toriyama probably forgot Raditz exists
Raditzbros... not like this...

Well what are they waiting for...

Isn't that a bad idea?

Is he Goku's full brother or half brother? Shouldn't he have a similar potential to Goku?

vegeta still resents nappa, if we take FighterZ into account.

Resents him? For fucking what, shouldn't it be the other way around? I swear Vegeta has the biggest cuck complex