Hoshi no Samidare (Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer)

NAZ is just trolling us at this point aren't they? That black void is intentional right?

Attached: black void.webm (720x404, 456.36K)

Get ready for cutting Snek's cosplay.

Black spats exist, OP

I've waited so long for this anime but I can't bring myself to watch how god awful if it is

monkey's paw

She doesn't wear black spats in the manga

Shouldn't have gotten the sticky then.

>720x404
Kill yourself shitposter.

That's just saved from last week's thread. Don't blame me, blame the one who made the WebM.

Apart from Gainax, what would have been a better studio?

Samidare is so cute

Snek's cosplay?

It's her hobby.

Are the pantyshots THAT important to some people?

Khara

they've literally made being into panties one of the four cornerstones of their identity. they're as bad as feetfags

I don't care about panty shots but they're a reoccurring joke in the manga, may as well keep them in

Bro you have no idea there is some autist in demon slayer threads that has identified every single frame where pantsu should have been visible and treats it as some great crime against all weebkind

I'm pretty sure it's like 1 or 2 literal schizos sperging all over the board, I don't remember this kind of posting from a few years ago, even though pantyshots were already toned down everywhere back then.

This, I mean we've been loosing pantyshots (and nudity, "skimpy clothing" etc) from manga/vns where it's present for about 10 years, BEFORE the influx of chinkbux/chinkstreaming.

It's just weird to cut them when they're in the source material. That rarely happened before and the shows that did them tended to be poorly received, even if it was often partly for other reasons too.