Naruto/Boruto

will any manga ever reach the heights of the Fourth Ninja War?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.9K)

Will any manga ever reach mid-tier?

Naruto retard, i dont watch boruto because it's cancer that's hard to follow

Not without spelunking equipment

This arc is so bad that Tsukuyomi is never argued against
Naruto's argument against Obito was just a personal attack
Madara is defeated because he gets betrayed
And the only reason Tsukuyomi is presented as a bad idea is because of aliens from the moon
The message of the arc is "don't go into the matrix because some alien might vore you in your sleep"
But the message isn't even the worst thing in the arc- Hagoromo reviving and fast forwarding Sasuke and Naruto is the worst writing decision of all time

Let's be real. Infinite Tsukuyomi was the ultimate solution to conflict. Kishimoto knew that, that's why he needed it to all be ruse to turn everyone into plant matter for an alien war to make it an actual bad thing instead of a mere philosophical debate. Kishimoto wasn't smart enough to actually come up with an actual refutation for it or even dare to just make the MC and his posse in the wrong for stopping it.

Kill yourself, narutard.

it was all downhill from the chuunin exams

Everything after 450 was shit, but the war arc in particular was the worst Naruto had ever been.

I just wanted ww2 with ninjas what i got was garbage. I didnt want zombie puppets vs everyone with no stakes. I didnt want eye hax and more eye hax with reincarnation nonsense. I wanted a gritty ninja war like the 3rd war that they mentioned so much off screen. Not dont go to the matrix so that you dont become alien power bullshit. What a garbage arc.

For user who wanna see more Momo

Attached: Momo paints Boruto.jpg (1200x1500, 245.55K)

Naruto became too watered down by the point we got to a world war. The cast couldn't even fight actual people with opposing ideologies. Just controlled zombies and plant people so there would be no moral dilemma.

kill yourself narutard.

You know this is gonna happen in few chapter or two

Attached: Momoshiki Boruto training.jpg (2042x1551, 293.35K)

If you need any more of Momo pics I'll post later as imma kinda sleepy right now.

Attached: MomoBoru.png (600x654, 535.27K)

Idk. But what's next for the Naruto franchise after Boruto? Personally I'm hoping for a series set during the Blank Period. Idk if this would have a manga tho. But NO IKEMOTO.

But who else would dare fight against all FIVE Shinobi Great Power Nations? Does Obito take over smaller nations from far away lands or something?

>Madara gives up an unkillable infinite chakra body because, uh...

He needed a living body to become the Juubi Jinchuuriki.

>actually believing the Protagonist and the co-protagonist was going to die in the final arc in a popular shonen

Attached: 0614-005.jpg (1066x1600, 285.8K)

The greatest arc ever done.

huntercucks stay seething

Kill yourself, naruatrd. Literally the shittiest arc.

>Infinite Tsukuyomi was the ultimate solution to conflict.
Hiding in dreams just because the rea world is too sad is just giving up, which is the exact opposite of what a Ninja means, to be a Ninja is to endure and to not to give up. Naruto's conclusion to break the illusion was interwoven with many aspects such as this.
The word "Shinobi" in japanese can be also taken as "Endurance"/"Cutting bonds" and that's what Kishimoto intended a Ninja in Naruto to ultimately be, the very conflict beween Naruto and Sasuke is to determine who's Nindo is right, Naruto's which is to endure or Sasuke's who's is to cut down the bonds and become stronger.

Attached: 0616-021.jpg (583x530, 64.02K)