Do Americans really?

Do Americans really?

Attached: osaquestion.png (282x892, 219.11K)

Yes, but not me because I'm better than my countrymen.

Yes, Americans are disgusting savages that can't be bothered to take their shoes off at the door because of the hardship they would have to go through if they needed to spend 30 seconds putting them back on the next time they go out. Pic somewhat related.

Attached: birthofsteam.png (600x771, 632.47K)

It varies by household. You normally just ask upon entering if you should remove your shoes. Usually it's a yes for carpet and a no for hardwood.

I never take off my shoes when i'm outside my home
What if I need to run away or kick someone?

so it seems, so it seems

American here. The reason we don't wear shoes in the house is because we never walk. I walk 5 yards to my car which brings me to my parking garage where I walk 15 feet to the entrance.
If only I was born Japanese, then I would have a reason to take my shoes off...

>what if they step in dog doo on the street and they don’t notice it
This has never happened to me

only rednecks

Yes, and it's just as disgusting as you imagine it.

I distinctly remember asking a coworker about the habit and "what if you track dirt/poo inside?" and their response, I shit you not, was: "well the carpet is just gonna get dirty and I'll have to clean it all the time anyways so I might as well wear shoes inside."

Attached: 1654044676166.gif (384x480, 3.97M)

obsessed

obese

certified Any Forums thread
i take my shoes off as do many people who make more than 70k per year
poor people are unanimously gross, nationality aside

poor people don't have shoes
it's the middle class that's disgusting

>tfw I would freak osaka out
Amerilardbros….

Only time you would wear shoes in someone elses house is if you were a guest, since walking around barefoot in someone elses house is considered pretty weird in western countries (unless you're close with that person + its a casual situation)

>barefoot
you people don't wear socks?

let me guess.
halfbreed or simply second generation mutt?

American here. Never wore shoes inside, always take them off, even at other people's homes. People are different everywhere but Japan happens to be a very homogenous culture and indoor shoes = no. Also fuck you OP, you are a massive faggot

Attached: 1656909692564s.jpg (125x114, 4.02K)

>People are different everywhere
yet they all take off their shoes, it's common sense

I used to think the west were advanced but then i discovered they still dry wipe.

I take my shoes off if that's the house custom, and don't if not. If my shoes get dirty I clean them off before entering. I also don't make a habit of stepping in dog shit.

Barefoot/wearing socks are basically in the same category, 'weird unless you know the person you're visiting well/its a casual situation'