Attack on titan

if there was anything you could change what would it be?

Attached: dcd3h-960o5 (3).webm (1766x1039, 478.87K)

is this canon bros?

This was the Brazilian release.

Eren x Mikasa needs to happen.

True Europeans dont like big ass and twerking

Post your hand with timestamp

It not being made
It not being an undeserved success
The titans not being ridiculous to look at
It not being mecha shit
Make the women actually hot

true euros fucked their own families to keep it "pure"

Not killing off Erwin

It already did.

Attached: 1618190405872.jpg (600x840, 214.88K)

Why was hackayama such a hack?

Attached: 6F508798-437B-495B-B6AE-200E5F14EF12.jpg (1238x1427, 189.21K)

What the fuck is this and why do you have it on your computer

Like a lot of authors, he was extremely ballsy at the beginning of the series but pussied out towards the end and refuses to end things properly, maybe because he was tired of the series or because it got too popular and he had pressure from editors to make it appeal to normies.

Why would I not?

Attached: 1618190889037.jpg (600x840, 237.91K)

We’ll get the sequel in 2023 for the 10th anniversary trust the plan

wtf is this real

>bros?
>wtf

Honestly, if it took itself less seriously or leaned into absurdity of it all.

which episode was this?

Attached: 1656809839649.jpg (225x225, 4.89K)

After the ending, go back to the basement and have a different revelation from the books Grisha left behind: The world HAS been destroyed by Titans, and Marley is now one of the few enclaved nations left in the world. All nations are besieged by Titans, and Marley needs the Founder's power to subdue the Titans and advance towards the source of all Titans to slay the Queen of all Titans, Ymir Fritz. Branch off the story from there.

I have my tissue boxes and rabbit ready to go.

Eren didn't need to he the one who killed his mother through negligence. It invalidates his talk with Reiner before he attacked Liberio and makes his anger, which is what drives him, self-inflicted and downplays basically everything. Coordinate titan doesn't need time travel either. He never needed to romantically love Mikasa either. Jeam doesn't get to end up with her either, not because I don't like him or anything but because it's funny that he doesn't get her and they've never talked to each other in a meaningful way in the entire manga.