Scryed

An absolute masterpiece, I wish modern anime would at least take SOME influence from this show.

Attached: 23542345346346346.jpg (644x885, 198.28K)

>I wish modern anime would at least take SOME influence from this show.
So Kill la Kill or Symphogear?

Attached: s-CRY-ed 178.jpg (1424x1080, 720.09K)

There was too much plot and not enough explosions for most modern shounenshits to handle. Imagine having to pay attention to shit between fights, what a turn off.

There are still lots and lots of non-shounenshit action anime you retarded monkey.

anime made some weird changes from the manga

The anime actually preceded the manga from a production standpoint. The manga is what made changes.

That fucking OP though

I bought the manga I'm missing volume 5 but when I get it I'll read it

Please do share

>I wish modern anime would at least take SOME influence from this show.
I dunno, I saw S-Cry-ed mentioned more than a few times in the Birdie Wing threads

Birdie wing had the same director

Not according to my quick wiki-ing
S-Cry-ed's director did Back Arrow last year and was involved in creating Estab Life this year
Birdie Wing's directed Rosario Vampire and Desert Punk

Attached: 140018.png (121x235, 32.61K)

Birdie Wing shares a director iirc

Garo the animation was p good

There are only like 5 anime a year that are really special man

Well there are like 8 different guys so its hard to keep track

Wasn't the final Nardo and Sasgay fight inspired by Kazuma and Ryuhou final showdown?

Very obviously so, which is good because Kazuma and Ryuhou's final showdown is one of the greatest fights in anime history.

I remember liking this anime. I guess I never finished it. I remember wanting to watch it on tv but it rarely aired. The fights were cool and the charactera were pretty fun. Dang now I want to finish it.
Should I watch the anime or read the manga? Or both?

Animu first
Then the mango
Straight Cougar is best boy

I believe the anime is an original and the manga came after so watch the anime. I hear a they came out with a recap movie 10 years after the original aired, so I don't know how that one is.

If I tried to rape Kanami would she see it coming?

Attached: 1660878637876.jpg (985x726, 199.1K)

What was it about OP?