What animation studio would be best suited for the job of producing an anime adaptation of Hakaijuu, "Creature" ?

What animation studio would be best suited for the job of producing an anime adaptation of Hakaijuu, "Creature" ?

For a bonus they should emphasize older animation techniques from the 80's and 90's to create a "retro" atmosphere and avoid using CG as much as possible; preferably not at all.

Attached: 6' vs 5'11''.png (2048x1582, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WJlgy7hocyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>filename

top kek

looool good thrad

There was a teaser trailer from, I believe, the director of the AoT live action a few years back

Attached: 157-158.jpg (2330x1800, 1.61M)

I haven't followed the manga. Someone spoil me. What exactly is the plot? Are the aliens actually people or a horrible experiment? Is this basically AOT?

we never learn about the origin of the monsters, but we do learn what the power of love can do to a man

I thought they were the earth’s “true inhabitants” that woke back up to cleanse the earth again or something

>What exactly is the plot?
Giant monster show up and start eating people. Things spiral from there.
The author is very clearly a fan of the genre

Idk if I'd trust any modern studio

you just know this would be a cgi nightmare bc no director or studio would care enough

Pretty much but then it somehow turns into fucking Naruto with autistic fight scenes.

The visuals of the monsters, particularly the king types which have heights in tens of thousands of meters, are the only redeeming quality of this trash heap.

>the only redeeming quality of this trash heap
How dare you disrespect Sensei like this.

Attached: king.png (2048x1582, 3.69M)

This manga was too spoopy for me with the giant insect monsters.
I heard it gets extremely shounen-y and silly later on.

If you're that picky you should consider the "see you soon" chapter as the official ending.

Because it should have ended there.

I ain't seen any of that shit.

Are you sure?

>Are you sure?
I yam
youtu.be/WJlgy7hocyc

Well I'll be damned.

I wouldn't lie to you user

Attached: 1629219541330.gif (604x388, 122.57K)

Pedophile roid rage gym teacher becomes humanity's divine savior against a hoard of eldritch horrors.

I wish I was kidding

DESU I'd prefer an anime to a shitty live action flick.

Ok. is there any complete english typesets? All i see go up to 74. I can't understand Viet. Does anyone know why Sensei came back and why the ending is inconclusive.

Do they ever explain what the special creatures are or the king class creatures? What happens at the end?