Becomes one of the most popular characters in the first novel with one scene

>becomes one of the most popular characters in the first novel with one scene
>gets her own novel
>its so popular that she gets her own spinoff
>gets one of the best arc in the series with the anime
What other spinoffs are better than the main series?

Attached: FZ--PBaUIAAMgFT.jpg (1200x1008, 103.03K)

It's probably the only one

being babbys first tusndere/waifu does not equal quality

Okay, but we are discussing successful spin-offs.

She's still a cuckquean though

Attached: 8xa6i2sjuxg41.jpg (2048x1894, 308.98K)

>indirect kiss
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>reddit meme

>babbys
Good morning, sir

Isn't fate:whatever a spin-off of some shit or other?

Megumin?

>first indirect kiss
>not the misaka hot dog scene

I thought you were talking about Misaka 9982.

Anyway, why is that misaka 9982 never referred herself in third person and her number, like all the other?

That's part of her appeal. Thirsty as fuck but still pure.

Watch out for Accelerator! He’s committed a number of heinous crimes including:
- self-defense
- taking in an orphaned child
- saving that child and almost ten thousand others from a targeted attack
- destroyed falsified data that could have led to the deaths of countless people
- saving that child from a deranged kidnapper and prevent that man from unleashing chaos upon a metropolitan city
- saving an old lady
- helping a thug who tried to attack him for no reason
- rejecting an extra-dimensional being who’s appearance caused psychic burden on thousands of people
- defeats forces throughout a war without any casualties and ultimately saves Europe from magic fallout
- eliminated the “need” for Academy City’s criminal network more than once
- helped to prevent a mobile castle from crashing onto a city
- protected scores of people from the hubris of a bug swarm monster
- defended a huge amount of people, time after time, in every event he found himself in
- including multiple mock fights he threw to protect them
- saved people from reigniting the fires of war in England, as well as protected those under fire
- disabled a great demon
And many more evil deeds, including whatever happened in the spinoff!

>spinoff so "good" it made the main series and then the spinoff itself collapse in on themselves with narrative inconsistencies

Based and correct. Miki broke the covenant so the series can only suffer now, like a beaten horse still parading on the show circuit that everyone knows saw its best days a long, long time ago.

Attached: 47u525hy6hp3ktaabm.png (1280x800, 1.16M)

thats just the "author" fault for putting on bigger shoes

>please trust my opinion expressed through unintelligible grammar and no explanation as to how I came towards my conclusion
Whether or not Kamachi has changed for the worst, it's not debatable that his editors are not doing their jobs well. Personally I don't see how GT could take the form it has without either intense editing or years of character bias from the editor and his corporate masters taking it's toll on the story itself.

>authors dont change
its been two decades, you'd have to be more delusional than Kamachi and his editors to think that he can keep up the quality he had at the start

>for the worst
Implying that his view on the story he's telling is significantly different than it was before. This statement isn't about whether he can keep the quality up in and of itself, but there's no author who's changed his opinion about the core of the story he's telling who hasn't ended up shitting all over both his new and previous works as a result. Not a single one.

No it's the author's fault for catering to wafiufags and bending the story around that boring bitch

people usually change their opinions over that time, yes

no one is talking about Othinus

Not dramatically, no, especially not when that opinion is on the fundamentals of their creative work. There's a difference between a person's conception expanding naturally and a person growing in such a way that he becomes to believe the opposite of what he's built his ideas around before. The second is less common, especially after reaching adulthood.

considering Kamachi always bent the knee to his editors since the beginning, i doubt he had a high opinion on the series other than being his personal sandbox where he can write whatever shit he comes up with

>not a single soul could have encouraged Kamachi to do this
Catering to waifufags and coomers is the lowest, most cynical marketing goal for the nips. It's always there in the background, but the emphasis has shifted and died out over the last decade and a half or so. Another way that this series is stuck in the past.

>source:my ass
If nothing is changed then there would be no reason for the series to be different, but all logical plotting has been abandoned despite the author gladly putting in the work for it before.

I want to believe this is bait.

ESLs make up a big portion of Toaru's "fanbase"