ITT

Flawless manga

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

Attached: NarutoCoverTankobon1.jpg (252x394, 195.07K)

I have never read a manga I thought was flawless.

Apocalypse Zero is the platonic ideal of shonen action comics. It transcends the medium.

Attached: 001.jpg (787x1200, 502.84K)

Consistent pacing and quality all throughout, and wrapped up with a satisfying ending.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (723x1024, 187.67K)

Attached: 81yz1v7rd7L.jpg (1756x2560, 457.31K)

Having an actual tranny in your story immediately invalidates you

> reading comprehension

Attached: g6jqqrwp16h21.jpg (685x1024, 787.77K)

blame! by nihei

picrel

Attached: This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day.png (523x368, 125.82K)

Making the tomboy a FTM and the last chapter are the only negative things I can say about FP.
Other than that it's close to flawless

Togata, the FtM tranny character in Fire Punch, is written as a mentally I'll villain. They ally with the MC, so brainlets don't get that they are clearly a villain. Togata has gone insane from living hundreds of years. Togata constantly murders innocent people, and manipulate Angi (the MC) into murdering thousands more people. Togata does all of this to film a movie, purely for their own entertainment. It's implied that Togata needs to make the movie, because watching movies is a way to distract themselves from their own mental illness.

Later, when Angi comes to Togata for help, Togata childishly complains to Angi about being in the wrong sexed body. They have the gall, the metaphorical balls, the fucking chutzpah; to complain to a man whose body is always on fire, and therefore in constant torturous burning pain, about how horrible gender dysphoria feels. This juxtaposition is Fujimoto's way of demonstrating the exaggerated suffering, and even Munchausen qualities, of gender dysphoria. Fujimoto juxtaposes the stoic Angi, who does not complain to Togata about his body being on fire; right next to the hysterical Togata, who is crying to Angi about how much they suffer cause their body has tits. Fujimoto's message here is that trannies are mentally ill narcissistic crybabies.

yeah, but if she was left at being tomboy she would be best girl.
Story would be without her being trans. I'm not even sure Fujimoto was trying to be based like you described after all the reveal comes when a character call her a man in a woman's body.

Perfection doesn't exist.

Or he meant her problem as completely serious since out of 2 characters only Togata's apply to real world. I mean, one of his FP assistants even draw one-shot about tranny and also draw Fuji's recent one.

huh, I never thought about it that way but that makes perfect sense

How much is covered by the anime?

Perfect oneshot

>perfection doesn't exi-

Attached: FHEi64gXMAsRNr_.jfif.jpg (1074x1330, 605.1K)

Alright, you won.