One Piece (the true thread)

I want to have a discussion with you about a topic in particular: the possible last crew member.

PREMISE: I don’t think it’s happening because it’s too late, if One Piece is really meant to end in 3 years there’s no fucking time for another flashback and panel time for another member in the crew.

HOWEVER

It’s still a possibility.

I want it to possibly be a female, with a big different face from Nami’s.
Maybe a giant?

I’m talking about hypothetical new characters because I think neither Vivi nor Carrot will join (not to mention Yamato)

What is your stance on this topic, anons? Do you think a new crewmate is still within the realm of possibility or it’s a totally nonsense stuff to happen?

Pic very related

Attached: E6A65B8A-9B4D-41A4-BED5-C14ECFEEB010.jpg (602x491, 61.54K)

there are 6 One Piece threads atm nigger. ASK THERE

There's no way someone is going to join for the final arc alone. No point in it, everyone would hate them for taking panel time from everyone else.

it seems my superiority has caused some controversy

>not to mention Yamato
weren't you faggots boasting abour "her" joining for 3 years? LOL

Too late now they would have missed too much and it's already difficult to find something to all 10 characters do

My sincere opinion is this:
>there’s no fucking time for another flashback and panel time for another member in the crew.
Yes, that's way anyone that will join in the future will be an already established character, like Jinbe.
>Vivi
Always has been nakama, either she's rejoining soon or she's in Imu's rape dungeon. Most likely rejoining given chapter 910.
>Yamato
Her celebrating when Luffy said he'll come pic them up makes me believe she'll join when they come back to Wano. Her taking Oden's path 100% literally might mean this is not permanent however.
>Tama
She's definitely joining when they come back to Wano since she's an orphan with stronger connections with the crew than anyone there.

The main questions are
>when is this coming back to Wano actually happening?
>is it before or after they go to laugh tale?
The answer to this questions is what separates them from actual nakamas that we get to go on adventure with from grand fleet members with benefits, since joining for the final war is basically that.

>inb4; what about car-
Who?

I think it's ViVi, because I a have a strong inclination that we met all the strawhats pre time skip.
Since ViVi went missing, two things may have happened. 1 the World Government got her and killed Cobra to blame it on the revolutionaries, or 2 World Government Killed Cobra in attempt to get Vivi and she escaped with Sabo secretly. Since Vivi had gone missing and Cobra had died, she can't go back home until the World Government pays for what it did.

Brook should have been the last mugiwara. I always thought that since they presented the "allied fleets" adding new mugiwara would stop making sense

I AM 99%sure that Carrot will pop out of some Crates or barrels in the next chapter focused on the SH
Cope yamakek Carrot is joining

Attached: IMG_20220817_004600.jpg (1080x893, 245.58K)

10 men he said
Right now there are 7 men including luffy, so 3 more men plus the 2 women

>Shanks has a daughter out of nowhere
>She's an idol
>She's luffy's "sister"

Uta feels like an awful aspull.

Is the movie good?

It doesn't feel like one piece at all. Way too many pop songs.
Uta is legit the worst thing that ever happened to OP.

>Yamato is legit the worst thing that ever happened to OP.
ftfy

>11 SHs cuck
Yawn.

I thought the same, but you prob haven't watched the movie yet.
D o g s h i t

desu I think its pretty clear that this "returning to Wano" shit, similarly to "returning to alabasta", will all be done in some sort of epilogue. There doesn't seem to be a realistic way to go through the remaining act and go back to all these places while also going to laugh tale and the other remaining islands. Oda will be 60 when he's done this shit if he wants to include all of that let alone ALSO return to Laboon, go back to the floating restaurant, etc

Don't get me wrong, I want to see all that shit, but I find it unrealistic to expect.

>*wastes your paneltime*
Nothing personal.

Attached: FaBY7umacAAk4Wv.jfif.jpg (1049x375, 85.45K)

The worst thing it that it feels like Oda pulled her out of nowhere just so that pop singer gal can have an avatar in One Piece and not just some random bitch but the very daughter of one of the most important characters of the manga. What a sellout.

I need the Carrot copium image.

>luffy has a brother out of nowhere
>he is a revo
>dragon's second in command
>is now the most relevant out of this group

The mistakes were shelving the original concepts for her, waiting until act 3 to debut, and then gluing on that Ace connection and subsequent nakama baiting when there was no intention for her to join.

When does One Piece get better than Bible Black?

Nobody cares, schizo.

*personnel
But yeah it was straight stupid, wasting all this drama just for her to not do shit.
>lmao ima discovering Wano
once Luffy becomes the pirate kang this bitch would have infinite time to discover that fucking country but nooo she stays on Wano cuz Oda chickened out.

>Frieza missed the mark with like 3 Saiyans instead of just Vegeta/Napa/Raditz and Goku, plus a whole other universe full of them
>Naruto had childhood friends

Attached: bun in a crate.gif (431x335, 42.89K)

That was you doing that

We got candy tentacles if you're into that

Attached: 1660215090523364.jpg (598x690, 106.36K)

Attached: F524B407-3B32-4D78-BD6C-0C87BCBFB588.jpg (897x480, 50.94K)

There is no way Wanda would miss the SH's farewell, the Minks already left
Vivi can easily join

LOGIACHADS, OUR ERA BEGIN!

Attached: 11 and 12th straw hat members.png (1058x1284, 1.25M)