Dragon Ball Super

>Freeza died at AGE 764
>resurrected and died again in AGE 779
>resurrected again by AGE 780
>currently (post-Granolah/SH) we are at AGE 783 (a year before EoZ)
Even with the time he lost in the RoSaT, Freeza (who is from the same generation as Goku and Vegeta) is still 6 years younger than he should, and his lifespan probably surpasses those of humans/saiyans anyway. How can the universe be safe?

Attached: 1660715124263203.jpg (1845x2048, 586.34K)

Leave it to this little nigga.

Attached: TRoU_-_Majuub.png (596x960, 459.56K)

>How can the universe be safe?
We will all be safe under Lord Frieza's rule!

Can we all agree that DB is all about G and V? and sometimes F and B

Why is Superhero so well loved despite doing poorly?

manga cant be at Age 783 cause the superhero movie happens at age 783

Funimation shouldn't have been bought up by Sony.
Sony did nothing to promote super heros and now its flopping.

Most people dont even know the fucking movie is out.

Attached: gohan_s_daydream_by_infinitycomics121_ddymfjz-fullview.jpg (374x649, 48.92K)

More like sometimes G(h) (protagonist of two sagas).

Super Hero was always going to flop. It was an okay movie, better than expected but it was following-up an amazingly animated beautiful 2D fightfest with fan favourite characters and a cool soundtrack. This movie was Piccolo babysitting and was CGI with a very bland soundtrack.

the movie needed to only do one thing right to be good
>make pan someone worth protecting
it 100% suceeded on that

Attached: Pan gohan.jpg (2048x1177, 183.27K)

Because Toriyama and son put a ton of love and care into their motion picture pet project.

Attached: 8E3D8CE6-1C1A-47AA-BF16-11F67A06A3FC.jpg (230x219, 21.7K)

>Granolah arc and SH can't happen at the same year
Why?

How strong is Beerus exactly ? i mean Frieza is still doesn't dare to directly attack him in Super Hero

>i
>Frieza is still doesn't care
Done.

He's nearly surpassed Bejita. And after that? He might have a shot at CHADku.

That part where Gogeta shows off his chest in the broly movie is better than the entirety of Dragon ball super hero

Because Moro showed baby Pan, and Granolah was said to happen only a few months after that.
Moro took place on the year 781, and Granolah, then, too.

Poorly in Japan.

It got promoted in the Fortnite collab and just got released worldwide today, let's wait until at least Saturday.

>IESLB
Perusal refusal.

cause they literaly show goku broly and begita training on whis planet

Attached: 1659364858232.png (1080x1904, 2.22M)

Then why did it do worse than BoG despite BoG being even more slice of life?

>How strong is Beerus
Stronger than everyone.

I, CHADza-sama, STRONGEST in the Universe proudly lord over:

Bejita-tan, prince of all jobbers and my bitch.

SHITku-tan, my one and only true pet and other bitch.

Beerus-tan, who I have easily surpassed.

Majin Buu-tan, who humbly surrendered his place in the tournament for me.

Dyspo-tan, who can never outrun me despite his superspeed.

Toppo-tan, who I anally raped and awakened within him a wish to become an analslut sissy.

Kale-tan, who I beat so hard she has become an obedient little heterosexual whore.

Jiren-tan, whose incomparably boring punches I endured so dully that I turned back to fighting SHITku.

Broly-tan, whose hour-long practice spergout gave me uncontrollable laughter so massive even the jobbing of SHITku couldn't compare.

Cell-tan, for he is an abomination of my DNA AS WELL AS the inferior DNA of my monkey slaves.

Moro-tan, whose power is pitiful (I am glad he didn't kill my beloved slaves, as they provide ceaseless amusement...)

WHOnolah-tan, who I ignored as he was not worth my time (kek)

Gas-tan, who I gleefully made into a donut with my mighty fist (a mere snack before the main course - humiliating SHITku and the jobber prince)

Attached: Furiza (Blacked).jpg (966x1285, 188.68K)

BoG is not cgi

As much as I hate SHARToFARTo this panel has actual good art.
Frieza actually is a good segment for this arc.

Attached: CHADITZ.jpg (280x180, 8.89K)

I played Fortnite and it didn't promote the movie at all, it promoted the anime series no longer airing though.

>nearly surpassed

Attached: kneel before GODrus.jpg (490x422, 142.36K)

Because new DB footage in forever and no V and G as the P

Zoomers dont play fortnite anymore. It's a dying game. Also totally wrong way to promote this shit to people who dont leave their house.

Beerus is getting stronger whenever he wakes up

It was the first DBZ movie is YEARS people were ecstatic that DB was back so despite BoG being shit it did well due to nostalgia and excitement, bear in mind the movie that came before it was Evolution

DOGly? Weaker than Kale.

You didn't watch the movie clip?
My brother and I did.

Are you actually trying to apply logic to Dragon Ball at this point?
We are well beyond fan fiction at this point, and delving into the purest form of parody ever made.

...how many arcs ago was that now? Might as well post a picture of Gohan gettign beaten up by Bejita.

Fact is people are turned off by the whole CG.
Yes it doesnt look that bad but some people refuse to watch CG because most CG anime just look plain ass.

Is this another Viz fuckup or did the Japanese text have the same thing?

Most people skipped it so they could get in to the game

>Yes it doesnt look that bad but some people refuse to watch CG because most CG anime just look plain ass.
The Japanese just simply don't have budget to even try attempting CG, good CG is expensive as fuck yet anime in general is built around cost-efficiency

Attached: 1660428572600898.jpg (720x540, 80.95K)

>p-please post Vegeta getting BTFO from the most recent arc
Ok.

Attached: SHITgeta.png (1080x1620, 1.86M)

>Kisama...! That strawhat...?

Attached: 1653392112102.jpg (800x974, 144.24K)

>nearly surpassed
Kek.

Attached: P-PLEASE JUST LET ME LAND ONE HIT LORD BEERUS, KAKAROT IS WATCHING.png (1053x1620, 1.77M)

In Moro's arc Pan is way older than before, she looks almost like Gohan when Raditz arrived (originally planned to be 3 year old) and the months time skip was between Moro's death and the retrieval of Seventhree's head, after that Granolah gets his wish and waits for Freeza while Goku and Vegeta train their god techniques for an unspecified amount of time. Granolah can easily take place in Age 782 and SH is right after that (783), it's a minimal gap at this point.

Attached: Goku age.png (2476x444, 602.62K)

Viz fuck up as usual.

>most recent
That's the Granolah/Gas arc though? We're onto the Frieza Black arc, retard.

uh oh....

Attached: itsover.png (719x310, 39.46K)

You've seen Ultra Ego, now prepare yourself for Ultra Negro.

Attached: FaaaHK5WYAEAWLX.jpg (716x900, 138.78K)

Freeza was a child in DBS:B. Even if we assume he was 12 or whatever he would have been 17 when he blew up Vegeta. Then he died 27 years later, making him 44. He was dead for over 15 years then came back for half year then died then came back and has spent 11 years alive now. So currently he'd be around 55 years old at most.

Goku was born Age 734. He first died when he was 24 against Raditz in Age 761. Came back a year later. And died in Age 767 and had a year in the Time Chamber, making him 31 until the Buu Saga. Goku is revived Age 774 and has been alive up until Age 781 so far with 3 more years in the Chamber, this makes him 41 years old.

Vegeta was born in Age 732, making him two years older than Goku. He was 27 when he died on Namek in Age 762 and 34 when Goku died in the Cell Saga, due to two years in the Time Chamber. By the Buu Saga he is 41 years old. So in Age 781 he would be 49 years old. However Vegeta has spent three additional years in the Time Chamber in the U6 arc, making him 52 and then he spent two more additional times in the Time Chamber, so he is around 53-54 years old now.

So Freeza is at 54 (Likely younger), Goku is 41 and Bejita is 54.

Attached: 1544792921994.jpg (1200x1754, 321.09K)

>retcon here
>retcon that
The fact that Freeza is resurrected is fucking joke. In the real world, Goku will definitely guard one Dragon Ball, or hide it in a place that can't be reached easily by plane (like King Kai planet in the Other World).

Attached: retcon.png (892x632, 214.17K)

>gets BTFO
>uhh I'll just pretend to be retarded

logically by now he should have been surpassed like 10 times already but toriyama (for some reason) refuses to allow anyone to surpass beerus so he is still arbitrarily more powerful than everyone we've ever seen (angels not included)
if you think about it, it does kinda makes sense.
beerus should (in theory) be capable of using a form similar to what toppo did in the ToP. plus he should be capable of using ultra instinct omen and (maybe?) he should be capable of using vegeta's ultra ego as well.
assuming all of this is true, at full power beerus should be really fucking strong.