Chainsaw Man Is nothing special

I really don't understand why people and normies are so hyped for It.
Really it isn't that great, there are some cool elements:

The gun devil.
It Is hyped for almost all the manga only to find out that he has been killed before.

Makima being the real antagonist was a cool twist.

There is no much more to say...on the top of that the whole thing feels rushed, the last chapters are way too packed.

Also the usual trope of the protagonist being the chosen one. Hours explaining about the fact that the strenght of the devils are related to their fear and how strong it Is among people and then the strongest character Is...the chainsaw Devil...make no sense.

What I am missing here? Why do you like this thing so much?

Attached: aRQVqVG_460s.jpg (460x306, 21.1K)

Tell me your best mangas

Attached: 15386469551.jpg (546x662, 41.88K)

Only retards like it.

that one about a beautiful cat

Attached: 1592523576536.jpg (1200x1600, 374.32K)

I agree, but you tourists need to either lurk 2 years before posting or fuck off.

nice blog post user maybe read something else

I am on Any Forums since 2015 i am not the greatest manga anime fan, but i consider myself more than casual.

I still don't understand why inanimate object Devils like fuckin chainsaws, swords, and guns are so powerful when they are just tools to be used by man.
A chainsaw is a fucking gardening tool that doesn't even become a weapon until a deformed hillbilly in texas goes on a massacre.

So where's the humanity devil??

Only retards don't like it

Speedreader moment. Future devil mentions "the devil that devils fear most" + feinds wanting to kermit to get away from darkness make it pretty obvious that human fear isnt the only fear that contributes to a devils strength.

oh my speedreading devil how do you dress yourself in the morning

>tell me your best mangas

Trigun Is somehow similar to Chainsaw Man but in my opinion is much better.

The gun devil being defeated already is a twist in istelf

I kinda feel indifferent towards the series, read all of it in one weekend and didn't really find anything worthy of its praise. But one thing that struck out to me that Shonen generally have better villains than this manga

>Trigun Is somehow similar to Chainsaw
Eh?

Fire punch was better

By wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday.

Yeah and I loved that twist.
Plus the fact that we don't know Who defeated It.

Absolutely cool, I loved the gun devil, the way in which he Is introduced, the list of the bodycount appearing, that part was pure genius

I don't say that it Is a bad manga i am just saying that It Is not that special and I don't understand the general hype

Gun devil was garbage because he's a mute retard with zero lines of dialogue and connection to other characters. Imagine building up a villain that cna't fucking talk and gets defeated in a couple of pages lmao

Chainsaw Man is a very fun manga with a pretty unique style, that really hits the spot for zoomer audiences. That's it. It's good, there's nothing to 'get' here. It's not the second coming of Christ but it's very solid and it's a nice contrast to the other Uber-popular stuff like JJK and Demon Slayer that feels pretty same-y

The concept of the protagonist being a living weapon, the transformations that mangle meat and steel in a tetsuo the iron man style.

I see many similarities

>Demon Slayer

I don't even touch that shit.

>don't understand the general hype
Most of it is false flagging and bait threads its just a short decent manga that people like

the only reason why people praise csm is because of it's slightly more edgy and gory side, so midwits and people that only know bottom of the barrel shonen go "omg this is so unique and new"

>Makima being the real antagonist was a cool twist.
Are you 12?

Lurk 4 years. Stop speedreading just to catchup on the hype. Read and learn the "fundamentals".