Scanlation thread

What manga are you working on, user?

Attached: p.png (227x222, 7.06K)

Isn't it too early?

my life

I can't believe bookwalker telegram is fucking dead again

Finished that oneshot that I was translating into my native language (likely the first and only thing to get that treatment - for thematic reasons of the work in question). Took me half a bloody year to get my shit together and translate 55 pages.
Now I'm trying to tackle my other leftovers, primarily fixing two and translating five more episodes. I really don't want to do timing for all of it, but I guess I'll have to if I don't die inside yet again (which is way more likely than finishing this). If I do somehow catch up with this project, there's always that kirara 4-koma that was put on indefinite hold fairly soon after I passed the torch, and that's probably it for my very small scanlating adventures.

It's thursday?

SCANLATION IS WRONG

APOLOGIES FOR YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS

Attached: 78_Please_Read_This.png (1213x1701, 111.65K)

Kek, now I wanna do all his shit for free.

i just found out how can easily rip from jumpbookstore lol

Reminder.

Attached: Day of the Genki I + II.png (456x600, 183.35K)

Bros I keep telling my friend to not bother with redrawing sfx but she won’t listen

>someone who puts in effort for scanlation, and doesn't just do some MS-painted BL shit
>"she"
that's a man.

anyone know what this font is?
I tried searching for it with one of those font tools but got nothing

Attached: really goin at it.png (1054x697, 462.5K)

the manga is kuroiwa medaka ni watashi ga tsuujinai chapter 57

Does fansubbing count?
Currently working on Lucky Star.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-18-00h34m04s018.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

Take your meds

I'm sorry user, buck Lucky Star has already been subbed.

You know it's true.

Attached: sorry.jpg (443x250, 130.22K)

In Dutch?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-16-17h10m49s222.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Every dutch person speaks English, as Dutch is of course not even a real language.

I'm regularly complaining about my fansubbing trials and tribulations here. Though there is little left to fansub these days (quality of existing releases notwithstanding), even the old stuff is almost entirely translated.

I mostly started for the novelty of it as there just aren't Dutch subs for most shows.
I already finished up Gunsmith Cats and was planning to do G Gundam and the new Urusei Yatsura as well.
I know that not many are going to watch these subs but I love working on them.
They're released on Anidex under the [WEEBONIE] name.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-08-14-11h17m29s316.png (640x480, 295.72K)

>Dutch is of course not even a real language.
Dutch is a made up language like Esperanto, Latin and Yiddish. I've been there everyone either speaks English or Arabic.

Sounds like you only went to Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
Those places aren't really that Dutch anymore.

death to all EOPs

Attached: 1658519398675877.png (177x118, 31.82K)

Not him but I went to Amsterdam only once. God what a boring globohomo shithole with literally no distinction between any other Eurotrash kuso city.

That's why I stick to the moon for holidays now, even the cities there have character at least, though inaka still a best.

Attached: P1340649.jpg (2592x1944, 279.61K)

Scriptorama Markdown

Rotterdam is worse it's nothing but concrete and glass eyesores.
I always feel like a barbarian seeing some civilization of fartsniffers every time I go there.

You are a god given help, thanks, how did you identify it?