Tekken Bloodline

The 6 episodes of the new Tekken series was released on Netflix
>inb4 it's not anime
Production is by Studio Hibari.

Attached: Tekken-Bloodline-netflix.jpg (1200x630, 69.6K)

Jin is so lucky.

where da tekken 8 at

but is it better than the live action film?

I used to play Tekken like 20 years ago, I just remember always using the tiger dude, would I enjoy this show?

Watch Tiger Mask instead

Not a hard high bar to clear

Will Harada give Jin the Eren ending?

Lol, this isn’t how Ling looked in T3 lmao

Bingeshit is such cancer, when will they realize it's stupid?

what's up with those triangular shadows?

I've become so much like Jin Kazama it's scary. I wear leather hoodies, verbally assault women, and physically assault my family. When I look in the mirror, I can't help but say "kore ga genjitsu da" (which means 'This is reality' in american.) I grew my hair out long because I don't care so now I have to slick it back and I don't care what people think so shut fuck up dad! I always draw a Devil-gene symbol on my shoulder, and go out of my way to show it to everyone so they are reminded that I could lose control at any moment. When I see dogs being taken on walks I get mad at them for not rebelling against their fathers like I am. I can't have sex with my girlfriend anymore without forcing her to dress up as Ling Xiaoyu or Asuka, both of whom remind me of Hwoarang. When I order sushi, I refuse to get sashimi, because it sounds to much like mishima. I just keep wavedashing forward, until my father is destroyed.

yah and leeroy wasnt there either

Nah Jin gets wanked a lot in the games.
Also Jin is a Jap. If a Jap cries about a chink finding another man then the Japs would have an outrage

>I just keep wavedashing forward, until my father is destroyed

Attached: lol.webm (430x430, 29.05K)

the translation seems pretty shit. they'll have parts of conversations in japanese not subtitled, and the english audio is just white noise for that section.
shouldn't be too surprised it's kinda dogshit. not dogshit enough to be funny though.
cool "i understood that reference" on all the moves I guess.

it wasn't translated, subs were made purely for the english dub
it's a shame

yeah that was kind of the impression I was getting

English is the original language for this, like those Resident Evil CG movies. Jap is the dub.

See, I thought that might've been the case, but why would the japanese dub have them talking at length while the english version just has characters doing nothing while music plays?

it may surprise you to learn E->J dubbing is worse than 4kids. I know at least two audio directors who are known for hating any amount of silence for any length of time.

Japanese voice acting can't be bad if you aren't fluent in the language.

It isn't terribly surprising, just weird.