The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace

What was your reaction to anime of the eon so far?

Reviewers has a distinct "Side project" feel to it, so I hope more Idaten comes soon. This was really special.

Attached: heion-sedai-no-daten-tachi-lyrics[1].jpg (420x600, 44.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amahara.bob.buttobi.net/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a crush on Miku

>anime of the eon
Good joke, I thought it was shit, the "jokes" sucked like 99% of every anime in existence and Rin was a massive cunt who I absolutely hated.

Started out strong but fell off hard at the end becoming a mess of characters suddenly becoming retarded, lolsorandom "comedy" and forced awkward gore scenes.

Production value was great though so another season would be great, at least if the story shapes back up to the early levels.

I thought she was pretty revolting

>focuses on the jokes when its value is entirely in the non-joke writing
lol ok woosh i guess

but the writing?...weird, I guess some people just don't really get quaIity

It was certainly enthralling I'll give it that. That ending just left me so damned hollow, it felt like a complete and utter insult to the audience. If the thing ever continue I don't know if I'll even bother.

Attached: 1597994437028.gif (498x281, 2.41M)

Manga is better.

>That ending just left me so damned hollow, it felt like a complete and utter insult to the audience.

??

i don't understand what you guys want out of stories...the plot progression was so well written

certainly has better tiddies

Amahara has always been good at viewing the world in alternate perspectives which permeate his work. It's a shame that this one is the least developed of his published stuff to the point that they have to dip into the web comic to have enough material so it's funny OP thinks IR is the "side project"

IR is the side project regardless of amount of completed work

Idaten can be an important story, IR can't, it will always be seen as just comical smut and never any deeper than that

That doesn't mean anything if Amahara is putting zero resources into idaten.

No. They are right
After the Empire collapsed, the writing fell hard and the characters resorted to cheap excuses

>I can see what the doctor was studying but I cannot understand it. No, I refuse to study because it is boring
>Geek dude who was supposed to be toe to toe with Miku fell for a robot double, forgot the use of satellites, and has no idea that you can find underground passageways via seismic waves

Fuck, if we go even full nerd, Geek guy would unleash a devasting "Sewer clean up" to find DNA samples from the wastes of the demons in hiding and locate them based on which pipe it came from.
We do this regularly in water treatment plants to identify, locate, and prevent upcoming disease outbreaks. Was also used to locate towns with traces of covid

Second arc was an absolute bullshit
It's like the wheel was just granted to Miku and use sex to distract from the plotholes

And the biggest insult was this
>why the fuck would you guys still keep the Idatens alive when from the very start, they can only become threats to you.
Was the author just that afraid of confirming whether Idatens can truly die or not via normal means

Attached: 379-3793219_174kib-358x358-serval-thinks-serval-kemono-friends-meme.png (358x358, 171.62K)

Nothing just get published
Writing takes time.
A good novel takes an entire year of brainstorming and research just to make sure that, once you drafted the plot, there won't be any plothole.

It's not like art where you can just improve over time.
Either you write the story with the entire plot already done in your head or your oversights would haunt you back after a while

well, my HOPE is that he's not putting zero resources into it :)

>the writing fell hard
>seismic wave headcanon
you don't just suppose a fictional world is the same as your world

generally, i can't expect that someone using the reaction image you used can understand writing enough to analyze what's well-written or not

>Fuck, if we go even full nerd, Geek guy would unleash a devasting "Sewer clean up" to find DNA samples from the wastes of the demons in hiding and locate them based on which pipe it came from.
........right because you can analyze dna..in a sewer..to find which pipe it came from

you aren't intelligent and are embarrassing yourself. you can't self-insert as an intelligent person.

this is the inherent problem with discussing anything on Any Forums, you get these people who type a lot but haven't voluntarily read books in their life

when I was watching my thought was that since the nun idaten looks just like the nun, the nun is clearly the primary source of her power

and since the nun is still alive, that means she should be able to shape the idaten with her desires right?

>A good novel takes an entire year of brainstorming and research just to make sure that, once you drafted the plot, there won't be any plothole.
It's been over 6 years since there's been any new material and it was already well past the point of maintaining a well-structured, intelligent story.

>it was already well past the point of maintaining a well-structured, intelligent story.
according to academic researcher Dr. t. kemono friends smug reaction image guy

It was a solid 7. But that's pretty good, in a sea of 4s, 5s and 6s.

Lol, why so defensive, schizo? Maybe try watching the IP count.

Has it really been 6 years since the webnovel got updated?

not enough ecchi

Yep
amahara.bob.buttobi.net/index.html