Onani Wife

Did Sugawa do promiscuous shit in her delinquent phase? Or was she just a smoker?

Irony that she is now taking the semen she hated all those years ago

Attached: f8d7f9a4-4dd9-4529-a71a-dfbf9285f69d.jpg (844x1200, 335.39K)

If a girl titled "the Masturbation of Masturbation" introduced herself to me as...lads

probably pure.
Didn't that other chick take her clothes being spooged on in her stride while Sugawa was really upset

Delinquents aren't really known to be promiscuous and Japan always subverts the delinquents to be pure.

>If a girl titled "the Masturbation of Masturbation" introduced herself to me as...lads
Would yo masturbate?

Imagine telling their children
>I cummed on your mom's shirt.
>That is how I met your mother.

Did you use it as onahole?

think he ever told her that he used to fantasize about raping her?

>implying rape foreplay isn't part of their sex life

of course.

Even though I read this a few years ago, I remember I didn't like how this manga ended. Tiny girl should have shot up the school.

And also she should've won instead.

Way to miss the point of the whole manga

Oh really? What do you think the point of the manga was? I'm genuinely curious.
For me, the entire manga didn't make sense from day 1. How can you get away multiple times after leaving genetic material on your crime?

To stop being a piece of shit. Which Kitahara also was and way worse.
But after seeing how fucked up she was and how she ended before Kurosawa took her out of her room, that girl deserved better and actually someone who understood her. Even after she got heartbroken at first, Kurosawa was a better fit for her.
Instead her piece of shit bully got to be happier than she ever will.

I got a vague memory about feeling that the author wanted to implement some kind of NTR/NTR bait with something about the private classes she took, i couldn't find the chapter though.

>Master Kurosawa
i kneel

Attached: Beyond kino.jpg (920x650, 134.35K)

>ywn marry Kitahara and enable her self destructive behaviour

overrated shit

Yes, please tell me your tips for investing in stonks. So I can do the precise opposite of whatever it is you are believing to be a good choice.

Delinquent-chan was the best and cutest choice.

retard