What does Any Forums think of Touge Oni?

What does Any Forums think of Touge Oni?

Attached: 1660808512210.png (1350x1920, 3.26M)

it's really good. if it somehow gets axed i'll lose faith in japan altogether

Best ongoing manga I know and if it carries on its trajectory, an easily top 10 manga

did she died?

>she

I wanted to greentext him as well but he could be talking about Koto-sama.

Attached: 1656410895539.jpg (1163x660, 134.85K)

Is the shota horny for her respect to make the wish or is he really thinking about it?

He was just being a cheeky little cunt.

I heard Harta hasn't been doing well lately, what happens to manga series when a magazine folds? Can other magazines buy their rights?

Yes, though usually many magazines are owned by one enterprise. Recently a bunch of works and mangaka from Harta (enterbrain) got transfered to the newly established Aokishi (Kadokawa)

There was an user here that used to do story times about this series, what happened to him? I would like to keep reading this series along it's fans on Any Forums while learning about Shintoism and Japan in general.

> shota horny
I thought you were talking about the Oni guy and had to lok at the OP again.

It's all caught up to the tankoubon

it takes months for it to come out

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks for the reply!

We're two chapters behind the raws now.

How the fuck suck a blessed magazine is not selling well? Fucking nips and their shit taste.

wonky character art

It's a varied genre mag so maybe that's why. I think aside from their breakthrough series which are already quite niche in popularity but have recognition, everything else is always super niche and doesn't run for long, but don't quote me on it.

I want to see this animated.

Attached: 1659721366453.png (1350x1920, 1.29M)

This, it has yet to miss. Every chapter has been amazing so far.