Wonder egg priority

Now that time has passed, we can all agree that WOP was good right?
Actual characterization, development of high school girls with a fantasy/sci-fi setting.
Most do not get it because it is a realistic take on girls.

Attached: 1613070605198.jpg (1080x1080, 89.88K)

rika kawaii best girl btw

Attached: 1613070745412.jpg (1920x1080, 172.61K)

>tranny egg priority
No.

yes

No it's still shit.

>WOP
More like FLOP lmao

It was great until it became clear that essentially nothing was going to get resolved, and then the special episode absolutely killed any hope it had left when it just raised more questions and introduced more plot threads that would never have the chance to get wrapped up.

It was a perfectly okay anime with a retarded conclusion.

There are three layers of general opinions on Wonder Egg Priority. In order of popularity:

>WONDER EGG PRIORITY IS A MASTERPIECE! :O
>POWERFUL
>BEAUTIFUL
>BRAVE
>INCREDIBLY ORIGINAL
>INCREDIBLE ANIMATION
>STRONG LESBIAN CHARACTERS
>HELLA CUTE
>YAAAAS QUEENS SLAY!
>TRANS. RIGHTS.
>:O
This is what 95% of the regular audience unironically believes. This is why it's a 9.x on MAL or wherever. This is why you see all the high reviews and YouTubers saying it is a 95% moist meter, or the best anime of the decade, a 10/10 like Evangelion.

>WONDER EGG PRIORITY IS THE AOTY! :O
>BRO IT'S TOTALLY BASED AND REDPILLED
>BRO THE TRANNY GOT RAPED! JOINED THE 42% AND NOW SHE IN HELL WHERE ONLY GIRLS CAN GO! THIS IS PROOF WE'RE WINNING THE CULTURE WAR!
>#TrustTheEggPlan
>(trumpet sounds in the background)
>AAAAA I TOTALLY WANNA COOM TO THESE EGGS WHILE A BASED BLACK GUY FUCKS MY TRAD WIFE
This is the opinion espoused by almost 5% of the audience. As you can tell, these are mostly Redditcucks posting on Any Forums. Same kind of cucks who will try to convince you that SnK is based and redpilled and that Eldians are Nazis/whites, etc. They also love Evangelion and they creamed themselves over the Rebuild movie in the last two weeks.

>Wonder Egg Priority is worthless overanimated garbage.
>The story is trash. The characters are so bad you can't even jerk off to them.
>The anime was clearly funded by kikes to push tranny propaganda into mainstream anime.
>It will be remembered as one of the forerunners of the pozzing of anime.
This is less than 1% of the audience. The only part of the audience with good taste in anime. Almost nobody who knows this likes NGE. The only true Any Forumsnon opinion. It triggers both the "LMAO TRANNIES BTFO WE ARE TOTALLY WINNING! #MIGA" cucks from Reddit, and the rest of the Internet. We are the sub 1%. We only watch the anime to hate on it.

It was ok until the robot

this was the last original that really got me amped and hopeful in the beginning.
at least next season there's three that look like guaranteed good

Attached: 1633165825052.webm (640x360, 70.52K)

I wonder what the writers of that last episode were thinking when they wrote it. Did they have answers to the questions they raised? Or didn't even bother thinking it through and figured the audience would come up with some good theories

I liked it even with its rushed ending. I think the ending was more like a 5/10 instead of a 3/10 train wreck.

Started strong but went to shit, ended in a cliffhanger,probably had a fucked up production, and then had the gull to have a special episode that didn't fucking solve any of the loose argumentative threads AAAAAHHHHHH

Fond memories of POP episode tho

No, I liked it to start but by the end it was just awful

>POP
Sexy lips.

Attached: pop.webm (1280x720, 260.49K)

Attached: wordswordswordswords.jpg (750x695, 74.89K)

it was flip flappers but you can't fix the ending by simply rewatching the entire series a second time

Attached: 1314908700644.png (511x517, 31.12K)

The writer said he had a plot but realized he wasn't going to finish it so he just went fuck it.

Never doubted this masterpiece.