Unexpected

what is the most unexpected thing you have ever found in an anime/manga you've seen

Attached: animeinquisiton.jpg (640x476, 48.83K)

Attached: 1579801780220[1].jpg (1280x720, 95.89K)

I mean like, just something that came out of no where, completely unexpected, like for example "holy shit was that [insert suprise]! omfg}

damn, that is just fuckin out their man, what anime is this

Re:Zero's twist in one of the later arcs was pretty unexpected.

Attached: 1660782642968.jpg (1285x1600, 1.01M)

I liked it a lot when in SnK Eren told Mikasa he always hated her for being a servile drone and then beat the shit out of Armin.
It’s a shame that it was so obviously part of his keikaku to save them. The true surprise would have been if the cuck author had the balls to actually make Eren like that and turn him into the based freedom driven villain he should have been.
But I must still admit it surprised me when I saw that scene.
Also the episode of Madoka when Homura reveals the time loop.
And in the Mushoku Tensei LN (if you are an animeonly do not read this since they are very heavy spoilers for what will probably be season 3) Old fuckup time traveling Rudeus makes his appearance.

I finally watched some Monty Python couple of months ago, its really not funny.

Why exactly were people so shocked by Mamis death? The show never came across to me as trying to be light and fluffy

I wasn't expecting a little gay boy in a kid's show. This was before only gay boys were allowed in cartoons.

Attached: sakura-overwhelming.1628588498405.ccs.webm (960x720, 2.67M)

I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION YOU SILLY ENGLISH KINNIGET!

Attached: i-fart-in-your-general-direction.jpg (1024x561, 72.18K)

The opening was extremely light, fluffy and moe.

Life of brian and the quest for the holy grail are both good, if a bit hit and miss. Most of the rest of their work is absolute garbage

The spanish inquisition sketch isn't that great either.

>knnnnnigget
wow it really was a different time, huh

You know what, maybe jap comedy isn't so shitty after all when you compare it to this saxo shit.

It's called Boku no Pico. It's insane, lol. You should've seen the threads when that episode aired.

EHsister?

Minister of silly walks is worse than an SNL sketch.

WHAT is your name ?

Attached: image_2022-08-18_024546866.png (629x340, 280.51K)

Blackface mass shooting in Gantz, what I wouldn’t give to have seen the reaction here

SIR ARTHUR KING OF THE BRITONS!

Here then is not the here you know.

WHAT is your quest ?