How does Japan not have a bigger food poisoning rate? Do they just under report the numbers?

How does Japan not have a bigger food poisoning rate? Do they just under report the numbers?

Attached: 1587256994637.gif (540x304, 2.28M)

The heat from the rice cooks the egg.

Attached: the-heat-from-the-egg-rices-the-cook.webm (853x480, 2.57M)

muttmerica doesn't care about their population and won't treat their eggs properly like the rest of the civilized world.

the docs probably don't report it as they'd get in trouble if their illness rates were listed too high

are the americans inside your room right now?

Attached: 0d799468-cc68-491b-b870-9dbf58638a2b.png (2272x1078, 2.28M)

Have you seen the average restaurant kitchen in Japan? Always spotless. The reason you get food poisoning in the west is because the convict “chef” making your chicken fried steak didn’t wash his hands after taking a shit, not because of the quality of the ingredients.

nah your foods just sucked ass

Attached: raw.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I am going to assume your from the states like me where you risk getting salmonella from eating raw eggs, other than whatfrom what I remember the eggs in the us are stored in a way where you risk getting salmonella from eating them raw, I'm sure there is a user here that knows more than me but that's basically the gist of it, euros and I believe the rest of the world can eat them raw and not get sick (source required)

Attached: 1660324997945232.png (355x304, 78.93K)

This but also salmonella only exists in the US because the chickens are raised in shit condition. Those factory farms look legitimately disgusting

Is this the food thread?

Attached: 1540939557616.webm (853x480, 1.82M)

>your
*you're

Superior Japanese gastric juices, churned over 9000 times.

I too eat eggs with my rice and I have not gotten sick once.

And I'm an amerifat.

Attached: itadakimasu.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

Superior Japanese Eggs, filthy gaijin like us will never understand.

Vax your hens, mutt.

The fabled Japanese cold is actual salmonella.

Different country, different sanitation regulations for certain foods.
Bigger question is how they deal with such a high sodium diet. Also their snack have the highest amount of chemical preservatives on the globe.

Japanese have unhealthy food habits but insanely high quality ingredients. They do shit that would get you killed about ten times in America or even most of Europe.

Is that why getting a cold=death

>unfunny reddit meme
yeah definitely an amerimutt

is right.
Raw eggs don't make you sick unless they're infected, and infections mostly happen when the eggs are washed and lose their natural protection. It also helps that civilized nations vaccinate hens for salmonella instead of the absolute fucking free-for-all that the USDA/FDA calls 'regulation'. You can't sell an egg that hasn't been powerwashed to oblivion, but you can sell baby formula that's primarily processed onions, high-fructose corn syrup and seed oils.

Salmonella on eggs is strictly an American problem, every other country properly handles eggs

>none of them can stomach it
Raw egg is disgusting and for people too lazy to boil or fry it

She's right and the fact their only response was to have her botch rice pudding shows that deep down those savages know it's time to abandon their practice.

>Salmonella vaccine for chickens is developed
>America refuses vaccinations

It must be an acquired taste i guess
Used to drink two raw eggs every morning before going to the gym and while it was disgusting at first I got used to it and actually started appreciating the taste