One Piece

>Oda literally ended a decade-long saga on a "the good guys were just as bad as the villains" twist where it's shown that the Strawhats installed a fascist government
The steel balls on this man. Holy shit...

Attached: 1845500-screenshot297.jpg (572x415, 96.7K)

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

This part always weirded me out.
The anons saying that we aren't supposed to see Hiyori's statement in a good light might be right.

Attached: op_tcb_1050_007.png (2190x1600, 1.86M)

larpers like you would be the first to die under fascist rule

based retard

Based Goda.

Attached: CAAB7068-891A-40ED-B15E-39678B2B8D66.jpg (1536x854, 659.15K)

I'm so happy.

Hiyori will be the twist villain in the return to Wano arc, it will take twice as long and ruin three times as many characters and plot points.

Imagine if doffy didn't have such a shithead brother and retarded naive father
Fuck corazon and fuck homing

Attached: k8j6ty1iru421.png (996x436, 436.82K)

>steel balls
this reminds me of steel ball run where they had to stop the fascist president

the only reason people were excited about Yamato is because of how she looks

Valentine was right and did nothing wrong, much like Orochi.

Hiyori is a prostitute, too. Something's up with her. She's seen the dark side of the world.

I smile thinking of how Nami, Robin, Pudding, Black Maria are all carrying Sanji's children in their wombs

Attached: eduhtijaa6k31.jpg (2048x1536, 253.56K)

So these really will be Luffy's commander-like fighters huh? Just makes me even more mad that Jinbe didnt fight Jack

Attached: 41654894648.jpg (3900x2194, 758.15K)

Which baffles me to this day because she's ugly as sin.

Sanji and the second and third commanders

fascists kill black guys like you, pedro.

Sanji WILL impregnate:

nami
robin
vivi
yamato
pudding
viola
black maria
smoothie
gallete
cinnamon
poire
flampe
custard
myukuru
nutmeg
allmeg
akimeg
fuyumeg
harumeg
broyé
joscarpone
praline
prim
porche
rebecca
shyarly
perona
ms doublefinger
ms valentine
conis
ginrummy
camie
alvida
laki
tashigi
ulti
moodie
roxanne
moda
lily
maki
tori
gina
jewelry bonney
whitey bay
cosette
victoria cindry
anna karenina
shinobu (young)
shirahoshi
sarahebi
caimanlady
o-some
kisegawa
tenjo-sagari
momousagi
hina
hiyori
khalifa
monet
baby 5
domino
margueritte
ishilly
hiramera
mero
sora (the mermaid)
seira
sadi-chan
nojiko
pascia
nokotti
gerd
stussy
ain
arbell
carmen
desire
rasa
meroie
guarana
bit
lepre
honey queen
carina
baccarat
o-cho
porche
uta
bao huang
belo betty
celestial dragon saint shalria

and of course reiju

Attached: One Piece, Sanji, Nami, Robin, Viola, Vivi, Kalifa, Keimi.jpg (506x720, 72.37K)

Facism is usually based, but it's shit when used by shitty people( leftists ).

I can't believe the people of Wano would say such a mean thing about poor Orochi. Why would they still hold any resentment anyway? He only murdered, enslaved and starved citizens for 20 years. Does that really warrant a play celebrating his defeat? Pretty disgusting. They should all say the same thing about it not being a crime to exist, otherwise it contradicts everything One Piece stands for!

shut up

>Strawhats installed a fascist government
Fascism is, after all, the most successful political ideology

Keep crying Trebol.

Attached: 1660679267090287.jpg (1858x1376, 672.95K)

are you more hyped for Shanks or Blackbeard?

Attached: 1617886941579.jpg (1001x828, 540.45K)

I had a One Piece dream again where I was walking down the street and a magic man said that my wife just pooped so he sent me to the inside of my wife's rectum. He did not know that my wife was bonney from one piece, nor did he know that my wife was not even real(3d). He just knew that she pooped. His magic told him that. He has no clue that he sent me to the bladder of a 2d girl. He just assumes that he sent me to the bladder of some girl. When I got to my wife's rectum I find that it is indeed empty. I must now wait for her rect to fill up with poop so that she can poop and let me out. When her rectum is full, she will poop and let me out - unless she has a reason to hold her poop in, then I will suffocate in her poop. Keep in mind, bonneu does not know that I am in her rectum.

Admirals will save this shitshow

Attached: saas.png (1291x726, 1.23M)

I just remembered that Yamato's name is based off the first Japanese battleship.
Yamato will command Pluton, the battleship in the final war.

Uh oh... My diaper is stinky

>LAdmirals
lmao

Now that the Wano dust has settled, what panels in this arc do you think stack up to the iconic ones pre-timeskip?

Crate Piece will be a thing, but the crate will actually be filled with the slutty beast pirate uniforms as a gift from Kin'emon. Carrot may or may not be included

Reddit is pretty upset that Oda just taught them the meaning of "history is written by the victors"