What character user? Do you feel guilty for all the time you hated her?

What character user? Do you feel guilty for all the time you hated her?

Attached: graph.jpg (571x411, 29.22K)

how the fuck do i read this graph

Attached: squint 8.png (400x419, 45.14K)

The more you hated the character the more you loved it

Attached: 6d2b8c12d8a92749efc331190621cbea.gif (474x266, 479.2K)

Squaler did nothing wrong prove me wrong.

Attached: Best Villain Ever.jpg (1920x1080, 80.02K)

Filename is wrong, he isn't a villain

Attached: 46644.jpg (225x350, 43.76K)

Characters aren't real, you can only enjoy or not enjoy the story that contains them.

Honestly she deserved it

Attached: holo.png (550x794, 572.38K)

Anime characters and 3dpd people are approximately the same as far as you can perceive them

He stands uncontested

Attached: 1622265995318.jpg (1435x1080, 175.8K)

3d "people" are not real, they're just NPCs

How you'd read any other 2d graph? For a specific value of hate, you draw a line straight up and that's how much you love the character.
In this case the although at first hating a character makes you dislike them more eventually if you hate them enough then you love them.

Think bratty lolis or bastard villains where the core appeal is how annoying they are.

Typically on a plot, you have some variable that corresponds to the X value and some other variable that corresponds to the Y value.

yes, and in this case "hate" is the independent variable and "love" is the dependent variable. They're treated as separate things (because they are)

How do different values of love and hate apply to one character?

I thought she was a murderous little shit at the beginning, but after she got more fleshed out with screen time I learned she's a good kid.

Attached: 06238208c7c5a42435b6a575bcfbab18[1].jpg (397x397, 42.89K)

>Think bratty lolis or bastard villains where the core appeal is how annoying they are.
I already gave you two examples. As a more specific example look at Haruhi where the whole appeal of her character is that she's an annoying, bull-headed egomaniac but those traits also make her super cute and charismatic.

He didn't, but the humans weren't wrong in fighting and punishing him either (or most of their other actions). Both sides fought for their own survival/freedom/way of life.

you read the line as the path of emotion through time

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 941.22K)

Leave, go learn English, then don't come back.

Then why is time not on it.

This graph is wrong

This graph is right

But according to this graph, you'd be developing a love-hate relationship with the character.

you can imagine a third axis representing time if you need it so much

I didn't hate him but I didn't love him. He's out of the chart.

I think your x axis is time and the bottom of the y axis is hate. Remake your thread.

Initially loved the character.
Loved the character less as you grew to hate it.
Eventually loved the character more than anything as your hatred hit its peak.

why should it be a concave curve