OPM S3 Leak

One Punch Man leaked to have a season 3. JC staff will not be working on it. New studio have not yet been revealed.

What scenes are you most excited for to be adapted?

Attached: 1648119423607.jpg (1440x2217, 254.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shonenleaks/status/1559980536050753536?t=YG5A2q2g_8zwtkztgrdojA&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>different studio

Off to a good start but we'll still have to see

twitter.com/shonenleaks/status/1559980536050753536?t=YG5A2q2g_8zwtkztgrdojA&s=19

It's going to look worse than season 2, isn't it?

None of its going to adapt the manga's direction. All the good arcs in the manga have already been butchered, there's no point anymore unless it goes the WC path (which it won't)

what studio, will it be?

>JC staff will not be working on it
So, MAPPA it is. They've been getting a little bit lazy lately, should get some more anime projects.

None if it's**

Murata's gonna animate it. Why do you think he has been practicing animation

The webcomic is also terrible, just admit already that MOB is the only good work ONE has ever done.

One Punch Man is just incel and fujo pandering, you literally have to be subhuman to like it.

And the animation of S1 wasn't anything special either, sorry retards, watch good anime for once.

>twitter thread
>shonenshit
Kill yourself subhuman

Just adapt the web comic. Keep the humor, the pace, don't over glorify anything, just run the entire next arc as ONE did in the first place.
I can hope, can't I?

>What scenes are you most excited for to be adapted?
I want to see animeonly's reactions when this moment happens

Attached: 31.jpg (800x1138, 156.97K)

What if Bones wants to keep the ONE hype train rolling after Mob ends, and they got the go ahead to make more OPM?

bad bait

Fucking finally!

>source: dude trust me

Whats the point of OPM S3 happening if no one watched S2? Even if it reaches the same quality of the first season or exceeds it, it'll still be off putting for newcomers or Season 1 enjoyers cause they'll still have to slog through season 2 to know whats going on....

Attached: 1605894091312.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

>Kill yourself subhuman
He's not a yuritroon though. So he's at least not subhuman

Where the fuck is it gonna stop? Saitama vs Orochi? That's not satisfying at all. Maybe with 25 episodes they could cover the entire MA shitshow. I can't imagine any studio being able to handle all that action without Samidare tier animation though.

Depends on how much the negative criticism they saw and went "Oh shit alright we gotta figure some shit out"

>Even if it reaches the same quality of the first season or exceeds it,
Lol

they should redo season 2 as well

season 1 of opm was pretty good, but it's not like it was some unsurpassable masterpiece, I wouldn't even say it's the most entertaining battle shonen out there.

Bones will return to work on S3

Animation wise it's easily one of the 20 or so best animated TV anime of all times, there's no way the new one can't compare. And the material that it will cover is of course dogshit.

Mob Psycho has more impressive animation than S1 of OPM