Killing awful people that did awful things (including to the people close to you) is a nono if it's personal, okay?

>Killing awful people that did awful things (including to the people close to you) is a nono if it's personal, okay?
I don't get what authors are thinking with this message. Do they seriously believe this is suppose to be deep and thought-provoking?

Attached: revenge bad ...because it is okay!.jpg (848x480, 46.66K)

Both of them have been killing people long before the whole homunculus thing
This scene is retarded

>I don't get what authors are thinking with this message
They are writing for children.
The main point is to simply hammer in the message that killing is wrong. More nuanced discussion can come when they are older.

>The main point is to simply hammer in the message that killing is wrong
See

le batman morality

Nobody said killing them is bad.
Having a literal evil face while killing them out of pure rage instead of logic is bad.

>having an evil face while killing them is bad
do you even stop to think for 1 second about the dumb shit you write? obviously not, who gives a fuck about the look on your face while you do it lmfao. Anyone would be angry while fighting and killing a known actual murderer.

>Showing anguish is a le evil face

>I don't get what authors are thinking with this message
The series was written by a woman. What else do you expect?

Fuck off retard

Because they're retarded. Even "peaceful" religions say you should kill people that harm kids.

>evil face

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.28K)

Please ask your parents' permission before going online next time

>Killing people is bad
Yes

Yes, just as a character being in funnyface mode means they're invincible and also hilarious, when they're in meanie face they're evil

it will be find if the girl ask mustang to stop and then kill the homonculus herself (because it's dangerous to humanity and the country).
yet they leave that mother fucker away.

It makes me laugh how buttblasted Any Forums gets over this scene. No one was saying to let Envy live. Rize even says 'hand him over and I'll kill him.' Mustang wanted to torture him to death, which, no matter how you feel about the morality of pursuing revenge, is not something someone with ambitions of ruling the country should be doing.

Did you not watch it? She said she would kill him, she just hated how Mustang was getting almost a sadistic pleasure out of torturing Envy

but they didn't kill him.
that's the problem.

love how this filters lots of brailents

It filtered no one, FMA is for braindead retards.

Because he killed himself before they got the chance to lol. They weren't going to let him just leave.

Logic doesn't apply to global terrorists who did it For Teh Lulz. Morality doesn't nor shouldn't apply to the moralless.

OK. If you truly believe this, then why don't you look up sexual offenders in your local area and shoot them? Well? Put up or shut up.

You know I'm right

They're too cowardly to go against "common" morals or so devoid of a sense of ethics themselves that they can only think of Killing Is Wrong M'mkay?.

>if it's personal
Are you implying that OP was molested?

It's about losing yourself to emotion. Letting feelings cloud your judgement is for women, not men.
This is not a question of morality.

What is context amirite?

Envy survives the flames of Mustang but Rize would be able to kill him?

He had completely exhausted his philosopher's stone and was on the verge of death. Holy fuck if you don't remember what happened, go back and read or watch the series before trying to have a conversation with other people about it.