In what chapter did you drop Naruto? What was the point of no return for you?

In what chapter did you drop Naruto? What was the point of no return for you?
for me, it's the chapter where nardo suffers a heart attack because of sasugay. Dropped the series out of shame right after that scene

Attached: FaPg9GDVsAAX4Wk.png (705x694, 595.07K)

Kill yourself narutard

when they keep resurrecting dead people again and again

Short answer: After Zabuza
Long answer: After Forest of Death

Shounen Jump is capeshit lite, so it follows their biggest brands would have the most capeshit-esque writing conventions

He had a heart attack because Sakura literally broke his heart by confessing in such a fake way he realized she'll never love him

I read all chapters, watched "the last" movie. Cute ending. Never touched a single chapter of Boruto.

Faggot

angry incel

The subliminal gayness of Naruto and Sasuke is honestly one of the better parts

That's one weird projection

>subliminal
It screams faggotry

When Pain revived everyone.

I dopped it when shippuden started because the streaming sites were too virus infested or didnt have all the episodes

Been trying to watch it recently because a friend is really into it, but good god is it a slog to get through sometimes.

where are you in the story currently?

Stopped watching consistently after the first half of the Chunin Exams arc, after the first round of battles. Still caught some later episodes when my brother watched the whole series years later.

first 4 pannelsare loss

when they madeeveryonewear ugly uniforms and kept bringing up bullshit

When everyone got resurrected except jiraiya. Jiraiyas death was already tough for me as a huge fan, but it felt like a huge kick in the dick. And yes, I know hes 20k leagues under the sea.

why would you wanthim resurrected? thats lame