JoJo Part 6

>2022, I am forgotten
How do you feel about Netflix killing JoJo.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112.57K)

>woman mc
>worst jojo
makes you think

but yeah is incredible how it just went away with 0 attention, no hype no shit, I didn't even realize that is was out until 3 months later, one of the problems of relasing all the episodes in one go is that it creates 0 discussion

Unironicly the worst thing since the Holocaust.

This tragedy actually happened tho

just pisses me off and then hearing p3 4 5 fags talk about Oh no it was so bad having a new episode every week

On the one hand, fuck netflix.
On the other hand, fuck jojotards.
Over all, I'm ambivalent.

netflix is cancer
other than that, as an animeonly, same old hacky jojos, entertaining though

I thought you meant the holocaust as a joke about no one knowing about part 6 but then it took me a few seconds to realize this is Any Forums and you're denying the holocaust. hard kek

Attached: 25e5d4f0662dcd2f48db7f08e89e7e1b.jpg (2560x1440, 259.07K)

This is so retarded. What matters to you people, posting about Jojo, or actual Jojo anime getting made?

the holocaust or part 6?

I'm not fond of Stone Ocean but I was surprised by the immense hype the part 6 anime got back when it was first officially confirmed, the first trailer release, etc. Now it's fucking dead and I'm not even happy, it's just sad.

Lurk 2 years before posting

I FRIGGIN LOVE ONIONS!! DON'T YOU ALSO MY FELLOW JOJO QWEENZ?? I HECKIN LOVERINO IT, YAAAASSS!!

I FRIGGIN LOVE ONIONS!! DON'T YOU ALSO MY FELLOW JOJO QWEENZ?? I HECKIN LOVERINO IT, YAAAASSS!!

6 gorillions user 6 gorillions, (((books))) said so

>actual Jojo anime getting made?
no hype means less possibilities that they will adapt the rest tho

Netflix ruining part 6

Why are you retards so dramatic

A good Any Forums thread is like a kabuki play.

I just finished Part 2. Should I bother with the rest?

>Look at other anime on Netflix
>"New Episode Weekly"

Attached: why_I_oughta_.png (720x405, 472.45K)

Pretty annoyed
Watching Jojo with Any Forums was always fun, then Netflix dumped everything at once and I lost all motivation to watch it.

>I can only enjoy a series if I watch it weekly
What killed JoJo was Jojolion.