This is the current state of Dragon Ball Super

Frieza becomes the strongest being by training offscreen for a second time randomly and getting blacked. Nothing that happens in the series ever matters.

Attached: 1660716592592885-min.png (440x586, 191.24K)

>t. buttblasted Tardku or Bejita stan

So his color scheme is going to be like a panda?

>Goku still excited to fight some midget jobber after all this

Unless you're telling me Kid Buu surpasses every DBS villain to date.

As opposed to goku and bejita training and getting stronger by cheating with the gods? It just show how strong our lord is

Oh, Frieza splattered a new coat of paint onto himself? Hmm. Interesting. I bet his power level is reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally big now.

>toriyama brings an old villain and gives him a new power up with pallette change
>toyo brings an old villain and gives him a new power up with pallette change
Clock

Nigger Freezer > Jiren

Powerlevelwise

Not the strongest.

Attached: kHYZD6r.png (1005x149, 305.57K)

>Mistranslation
This is why we should wait for actual chapters.

Will this be the final DBS manga arc?

Cell and Buu fags are eternally cucked.

Not as retarded as Nubroly managing to completely stomp Goku and Vegeta in their God forms through power alone despite having zero fight experience and training

Are God forms even that strong? So far I only thought they gave better ki control.

Cell max said hi

Wait, isn't the movie Super Hero after granola? If that's the case, then how does that work if Frieza is intigrating himself in the arc?

>ki control
Oh yeah, how in the fuck did nubroly not blow up the entire fucking world despite being out of control with no ki-control?

he came close then leapfrogged in response to ss gogeta so hard he broke spacetime in the local area in the scant few microseconds when he wasn't being continuously ragdolled

the granolah arc is officially over with this chapter. next arc will probably start with goku and vegeta trying to master their new uktra forms, have them fight an unrelated villain, and end with them rescuing Broly from Frieza trying to force him into cooperation in a way that leads directly into Super Hero

what a fucking shitshow

at least its not an asspull like gohans new form

Both weaker than blanco so who cares

CHADza is stronger. Gohan Blanco wouldn't one shot UI Goku and UE Vegeta

Even dickolo would one shot those jobbers at this point

Super Hero has Goku and Bejita helping Broly relocate after it seems that Frieza is on the hunt for him.

The dragon ball franchise stopped being fun to read the moment goku married chi-chi. In my mind everything after that is filler.