When will the wired headset disappear from the anime?

Wired headphones have entered the range of obsolete products.
Animation is difficult to show the presence of wireless headphones because the characters' long hair covers their ears. So wired earbuds are generally used. Or over-ear type.
How long will it take for wired headphones to disappear from anime?

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_200100.jpg (992x907, 295.84K)

>Wired headphones have entered the range of obsolete products.
They are literally better than wireless because have much less chance of losing them

Using wireless earbuds increases latency and reduces sound quality, people who want to listen to music at the highest quality will never stop using wired hardware and .FLAC files.

I still wouldn't count on wireless headphones being more than a fad even with so many phones removing their jacks, I think a lot of people are going to start moving to cheaper phones that still have them instead

If they wanted to, they would just do a close up on the ear to show they have an earpiece.

Wireless headphones are so fucking garbage, it hurts to see how normalfags prefer them over the clearly better wired ones, JUST because cables are apparently too much of a pain in the ass for their zoomed brains

>Wired headphones have entered the range of obsolete products.
Fuck you, Bluetooth tard.

faggot

I still use wired earphones
Am I a boomer?

never wired is superior and doesn't need to fucking charge, moreover you don't look as a retarded nigger zoomer

I bet you also wish they stopped using cables for charging phones

Attached: 1646581308001.jpg (100x173, 10.23K)

I’m using wired headphones right now, at work listening to podcasts and browsing Any Forums

just bought these today

Attached: file.png (640x640, 292.77K)

they already did
you still use a cable?

Are you black?

Remember flip phones? You wouldn't, child

Wirebros...

>wireless 3,5mm plug audio receiver
I'll use any headphones i want

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4.59K)

the good wireless headphones are expensive as fuck

Yet noticeably inferior to wired ones of similar quality, unlike wireless keyboards and mice which have completely bridged the gap.

Attached: -57dd10a85f20ce91.jpg (550x557, 33.1K)

I still use wired earbuds. The wireless ones are a shitty gimmick that only exists to inflate prices.

NOKIA... HENSHIN!