Movie Red doko? They dont aired it on my country

Movie Red doko? They dont aired it on my country..

Attached: 20220817_153434.jpg (1352x2048, 478.37K)

I love Uta!

Attached: FX9aA0WakAATNl9.jpg (1638x2048, 306.92K)

I love ado's singing voice. Her voice is very penetrating. The songs are full of power.

Frog here, just saw it yesterday, quite a fun romp

Why you fags always got the premiere bro? It's not fair..

someone post the black guys chimping out in the movie

France was always quite tied to Japanese media since Frogs are more interested in comic culture due to Franco-Belgian comic industry which kept going strong, so the transition to manga was much easier for companies to do. This spilled over to anime as well. This means more abundant and cheaper manga, earlier releases to movies, and generally a better tie to Japanese culture than in the US.

>film red
>is not the real daughter of Shanks
>luffy shows her new Nikka form
>the songs were pretty good
Yeah, it was pretty good, it did flopped? I didn't really like that she wasn't Shanks' real daughter though.

>>the songs were pretty good
lel listen to some kanye west once in a while nerd

Go back to your project or whatev gettho you came from nigger-kun

Rather be one than an animal who thinks this movie has a good ost

I like Ado, but my god, all here one piece songs feel kinda off compared to her usual stuff.

This is a song for animation, not a song for the singer himself. It is normal for songs to have different styles.

Ost is shot. Ados songs are good. And Kanye does OSTs other than abuse good to know

Tot Musica sounds up her alley

anyone got link to the movie?

>kanye west
lfuckingmao

I watched it in Toho Cinemas Umeda a few days ago. It was okay. The only song I liked was where Uta was capturing the Straw Hats. That part had great animation too. Too much of it was lazy and unoriginal but it was an average Jump movie. The Sunny was super fucking cute and Blueno was funny.

the movie is trash

Film Red is basically Movie 6 rewritten as a generic One Piece movie with Red hair tie in

Krauts had the last two movies almost immediately after the JP-release, too. This time around we have to wait until mid-October though, for some reason.

It goes both ways. Wanna know what movie finally comes out in Japan tomorrow? Sonic 2.