W-What's wrong with being 30?

W-What's wrong with being 30?

Attached: 1615644966358.png (1300x1920, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015#:~:text=The study published by the University of St.,percent remaining by the time they are 40.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing if you are eternally young.
If you age like a normal human, you should stop considering yourself a human once you reach the age of 18.

We are all wrecks here, waiting to be disposed of.

Attached: Magic (old) Girl Fairytale Kururu .jpg (848x1200, 475.5K)

the world is cruel

Attached: file.png (1300x1920, 1.87M)

Chance of proper pregnancy for a woman past 30 drops off a cliff. Freezing your eggs is way less viable than people think. Current women are told to play around since you have all the time in the world, but you run out of time faster than you think.

Women can't delude themselves into thinking they're not well past their prime at 30.

Nothing, because female age like milk while male age like wine.
Also the main center of a side branch of idol franchise is an ojii-san in his thirties you know.

Attached: 006.png (800x1178, 301.55K)

>you should stop considering yourself a human once you reach the age of 18
This. You become a souless salaryman. A cog within the system. That's why I'm a NEET.

It's a comment on time horizons, which are longer for men than for women. Women lose 90% of their eggs by 30 and become geriatric by 35. Men are fertile into their 60s.

So if a woman wants a family, 30 is cutting it close. In contrast, it's normal for men to spend their 20s 30s building their lives and resources to find a mate later with a younger, more fertile woman. These high-value men probably wouldn't waste their time with a 35-year-old hag.

Attached: 20210209_021648.jpg (2048x1349, 163.61K)

>Women lose 90% of their eggs by 30 and become geriatric by 35. Men are fertile into their 60s
Damn, is this for real?

I think his numbers are a little off It doesn't match what I remember reading.
I know the risk of down syndrome accelerates after 35

I just turned 30 and i notice I am losing a bit of hair every shower. I am feeling a sense of existential dread. I shouldn't have taken my hair for granted.

Everyone loses hair when showering and guess what hair shedding accelerates when you're anxious or stressed.
As long as you don't have a family history of baldness you probably don't need to worry about it.

thanks, i do feel stressed out and panic once every 6 hours for the past 1-2years so it does add up.

I noticed it when I was 20, have taken the effort to not brush as often and let it grow to hide potential bald spots. I'm 23 and noticed I'm thinning a bit, but not too much.

If you aren't eating a lot of calories, metabolic stress from conversion to ketogenesis can cause the temporary loss of up to 30% of hair.

"The study published by the University of St. Andrews and Edinburgh University in Scotland found that women have lost 90 percent of their eggs by the time they are 30 years old, and only have about 3 percent remaining by the time they are 40." -

>abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015#:~:text=The study published by the University of St.,percent remaining by the time they are 40.

Geriatric Pregnancy is just pregnancy after After Age 35, and increases the risk of developing all defects.

N-nothing

Attached: 5 Minutes With You At A Convenience Store - Chapter 13 - 3.jpg (1125x1600, 373.36K)

if you start balding you can just treat that with hormone therapy

Huh. I guess freezing as many eggs as you can in your 20's is the way to go

quite an informative thread..