Re:Zero

Chapter 54 is out
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/557/
Chapter 53
pastebin.com/F8sS6SiY

Attached: 83583998_p0.jpg (2507x3541, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/557/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/557/
>Subaru became a child and got to weep on the chest of foxy mommy Yorna
This series really is wish fulfillment.

>Imagine being so much of a cuck that your future knight kills himself to save another women but not to save you.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the first thing he does after reuniting with you is to try and tell you he wants to marry her too
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he tells his father that he loves another women just as much as you.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the witch with the ability to show you your hearts desire shows him another women.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that when you finally make the first steps to having some sort of relationship he immediately backs off once her realises what you are actually like.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he spends time with another women every night for over a year.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that the when the first chance to help her comes up he drags you off to a desert to risks his and your life to conquer a tower that even the Sword Saint himself, Reinhard Von Asspull, couldn't even reach.
>Imagine being as much of a cuck as Emilia.
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that he plays being married to another woman
>Imagine being so much of a cuck that everything that he did was because he wanted to be a hero for another woman

Stelly

Attached: amused rem.jpg (325x325, 30.87K)

>imagine being so much of a cuck he introduces another woman as his wife to people

Attached: EzLNpU6UYAIuChj.jpg (2048x1464, 1.27M)

Ugly toilet haired psycho. Only manchildren with neglectful mothers who didn't love them enough like damaged goods like R*m

Subaru doesn't love Rem.

>Subaru: Note to me; go see Envy every time I die or she'll throw a huge tantrum

Hot steamy passionate sex with Yorna.

Attached: Yorna (30).jpg (1000x1500, 272.08K)

Doesn't mean he loves Rem romantically.

yes

Attached: Nightly Tryst.png (796x1526, 362.77K)

fuck off with that ugly designed hag

man, second season is just fucking Umineko lmao
I miss Rem.

You would visit your mom if she was in a coma. It's the same as that. Subaru has no physical/sexual attraction to Rem at this point. It's all retconned after arc 4.

Yorna loves you user, even if you spout such nasty things.

Attached: Yorna (11).jpg (1982x2048, 456.13K)

Read the novels.

Attached: Volume 7.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

>It's always the same user with the same replies to the same things

You don't want to fuck your mom? Fuck off weirdo.

Another great hiatus thread maybe!

GODFUCKING DAMNIT THE CHAPTER IS HYPE AS FUCK AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BEING LITTLE SALTY OBSESSIVE BITCH ABOUT YOUR WAIFU/HATEFU I HATE YOU ALL

Attached: 1632489855743.png (800x802, 785.09K)

Amen brother.

Attached: Based monke.png (760x714, 414.15K)

Remfags don't read.

Satella's a bit autistic

Attached: 1640344935676.png (1200x1693, 1.4M)

She's mad at being a plot device that is brought up once or twice every 50-100 chapters.

Chapter 55 when?

Attached: gimme.jpg (1920x1080, 611.33K)

Early April

Attached: FKtKBJFaIAMlyQs.jpg (814x635, 350.89K)

Cope.

Tappei's such a tease, he might give us a few crumbs with this encounter, but realistically we're not going to get any good information.

>Remfags
>Emiliafags so desperate for relevance they shitpost for hours about a single line and don't care about anything else

I wonder if she'll do the magic soul blender thing again and Subaru will magically learn all sorts of relevant information suddenly. That's my favorite hack move.