Upcoming ANIME The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim?

So what does Any Forums think about the upcoming middle-earth anime The Lord of the Rings: The War of the Rohirrim?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-06-10-at-11.04.13-AM-1024x571.png (1024x571, 741.23K)

It will be shit since LotRfags can't be pleased.

Wasn't even aware lotr was that big in nipland

It was pretty much anywhere when it came out, even the slayers author made a hilarious doujinshi crossover where Lina inverse met Gandalf and he referred to her as Lina the pink

Depends, which studio is animating this shit?

>>>Retard

It will be shit since it will be shit

“Sola entertainment”, had to look up what they’ve done and they only have tower of god and god of highschool… it’s gonna be so shit

>Sola Digital Arts

OH NOOOOO! This thing is going look like ass. I was hoping for something hand drawn close Alan Lee watercolor landscapes.

"""anime"""
Jut keep this shit it Any Forums or Any Forums, nothing about this is for weebs

The guys who made Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 and Blade Runner: Black Lotus.

Holy fuck, give me the link

Attached: lina.png (300x210, 119.74K)

>directed by GITS SAC and Eden of the East director
>actual budget
Unless the writing is utter shit this will be nothing but goo-
>western writers
Nevermind

Listen you fucking faggot, it has anime studio making it. LOTR is better than 90% percent of the trash that comes out nowadays.

Lord of the rings bros....

What the FUCK is this?!?! These people are in charge of our anime??!!!

Attached: Sola Digital Arts.png (1056x1247, 906.75K)

>90%
More like 99.9%. This will still be shit though, as will the amazon series

>That hand
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>western writer
Yeah, LotR having a western writer is going to be an issue. How do we resolve it?

Are you seriously saying that anime, especially the current shows have good writing? They just need to follow the story to the letter. It obviously going to be shit.

>Written by Jeffrey Addiss Will Matthews
>Produced by Joseph Chou
Not anime. Fuck off.

nope

Attached: 1634518141485.jpg (806x1224, 365.68K)

>western writers
Dead on arrival

Attached: 1623515486012.jpg (815x1212, 217.36K)

No, but given the state of current writers in the west butchering LOTR I have more hope in retarded Japs being somewhat faithful than people from Tolkein's own side of the world.

Every single time with you morons

Attached: 1617609718895.jpg (822x1210, 450.63K)

Nobody who works in tv writes good anymore. It laughable to say the anime shows made in the last couple of years were written well.

>complaining about western writers on a western property
you will never be a jap.

And that's all I care to upload. You should be able to find the rest on the archive or elsewhere.

Attached: 1635987112790.jpg (804x1226, 251.69K)

I can agree with that sentiment.

It won’t be written by someone that cares about the source material and has a similar outlook to tolkien though, considering most anime are pretty much 1:1 with their manga a nip writer is far more likely to respect tolkien’s world and not force in a bunch of modern shit

And the fact that you disagree shows you need to lurk moar. Or at all, really.

NOT ANIME
FUCK OFF