Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

The real villain all along

Attached: Will_of_Fire_Sculpture.png (1078x768, 634.72K)

Kill yourself, narutard. for the sake of Konoha

Boruto has better stakes than Demon Slayer

And it's also a far better series and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

OF COURSE DANZO-SAMA

I love lolis, Ikemotobro btw.

Attached: Kid Hinata by Ikemoto.png (1300x1673, 2.1M)

Attached: 1641702541159.jpg (614x896, 286.97K)

i can go back to the village and get some people to capture him, but i'm going to be honest with you Tsubaki, i fucking hate Konoha. forgive and forget, will of fire, its all bullshit. I was promoted for no reason but kindness, that one armed uchiha freak walks around like he owns the place, and all the war crimes in our history books are water under the bridge. this "peace" is shaky. do you know what would've been solid? killing our enemies. your problems won't truly be solved until you kill them. kill him, tsubaki

Attached: 414o3pqrjkz71.jpg (640x637, 57.3K)

kill your friend Tsubaki, then slay my pussycat...

Post your Naruto OTP

Attached: otp.gif (500x273, 339.56K)

>Solo king gets trips
Fuck you, user.

Sakura x Ino

Captain Yamuto was kinda a massive bro. He'd even cut the lovey bullshit when the mission was on the line when sakura was hurt, and generally was kinda just a good guy. Also, I liked his relationship with kakashi, especially during wind style training just as much as Guys, but in a more down to earth way.

Attached: yams.png (300x224, 76.31K)

The more I look at this pic the worse it gets.

This is why Danzo wasn't thought of as evil in Naruto-verse. It's (you) who form that particular opinion about him.
Reminder, Sasuke didn't fight Danzo because he was big baddie boogeyman. Sasuke fought him because Danzo was the hokage.
Will of Fire is all kinds of fucked up

As in it's awful or that it makes you sick? Or both?

But noone even LIKED Danzo. Hiruzan was the closest and he was tagetted for assassination's at least once and was generally the target for butt fucking. Its just that they were old war buddies or something.

Did danzo actually ever do something good with his black ops that didnt blow up in his face?

I miss him bros...

The anatomy gets weirder the more I look at it. Like the feet for example.

Other than that I like that image.

he is based

Attached: 36.jpg (660x558, 138.54K)

Yamato and Sai got the short end of the stick. They were supposed to replace Sasuke and Kakashi but then just got phased out because they weren't popular.

kino

Attached: bred.jpg (1024x568, 65.29K)

Based.

>Kakashi ranked first place in the first poll
>Sasuke ranked first in two polls
>Kishi tries to replace them
What a fucking bold and ridiculous move that was.

Sakura x harem

Honestly, if Yamato and Sai were merged into one character, there would be much more chances of them being popular and overall being compelling and decently relevant

Who is the top bitch and top stud of her harem?

well, idk if Yamato was supposed to repalce kakashi since he was kinda just recovering from chakra strain. Im kinda ok with him fading into the background, he served his role, though would have been nice for more. Sai on the other hand totally got the short end. Besides his intro in the sasukai retrieval ark hes static and doesnt do shit. even though hes part of team kakashi. I mean his whole Data learning to Human schtick was ok, but again, no focus after besides his little spat with donzo.

It's not unprecedented if the character is interesting. It's just that Sai was so boring and once the fake smile shit was over he had no mystery or intrigue left. Yamato wasn't edgy enough to ever stand a chance.

Sasuke and Ino easily

I wouldn't say Sai was phased out at all. He's still close to Naruto. Just because Sasuke joined Naruto at the final 5% of the war for plot reasons doesn't mean he was 'phased out'

People may have hated his guts, but most of his activities were not known to people, so nothing was really done about him. I'm certain if his activities were brought to light he would be thrown in prison.

The Sakura landwhales have breached.

Why do we hate this again?

>Sasuke
>stud

Pick one

Attached: get off filthy woman.png (900x541, 429.66K)

Sai was phased out. Where was Sai during the Hidan & Kakuzu Arc, the Hunt for Itachi Arc and the Pain Arc?

He shows up in the 5 Kage arc to stir things up and then Sai does most of the relevant shit at the beginning of the war with Kankuro and does nothing for the rest of the story besides questioning Sasule's motives

Talk no Jutsu and Naruto worshipping basically sucks everything interesting out of the characters

based

Ino is happily married and not gay. Sasuke is a human nugget whose soul is broken.

What you see in that pick is not real user

that picture only proves my point. he literally just has to stand next to a woman and they start cumming for him

Attached: STACYKURATHEBEAUTIFUL.jpg (735x550, 89.92K)

Considering his back ground, Yamato always felt like his role was reserved for Anko but either Kishimoto had forgotten about her or didn't want a woman to lead Naruto and Sakura.

Idate is filler. Replace him with Ino