Best arc of manga/anime?

Best arc of manga/anime?
For me
berserk: golden age
farmland saga
houseki no kuni: human
aot: everything before avengers
fire punch: the whole manga

Attached: 1629019509905.webm (960x540, 2.38M)

Trash tase, not your blog.

Berserk: Conviction
Vagabond: Farming
Made in Abyss: Ganja
Fullmetal Alchemist: Ishbalan civil war
ACCA13: Suitsu

Attached: 1622523175119.png (1800x1350, 993.59K)

?
I thought vs farm was better than vagabond but maybe that's because one has actual continuation.

>aot: everything before avengers
and thread hidden

Why? You can't argue that the story didn't turned for the worse, this is coming from someone who actually likes a pacifist ending, but every characters' build up there was thrown out of the window with that ending.

It was shit since the timeskip.

Most of my favourite manga don’t really have specific arcs but I’d go with water 7/enies lobby from one that does

If you couldn't see the several cracks in the plot even before the Final arc, then you only have yourself to blame for getting disappointed in the finale. Time Travel shit and Paths made it nigh on impossible to wrap up the story in a good way

True but could you honestly say that you don't enjoy it? Chapter 100, eren telling his dad to stand up, ymir snapping are all very good.

Marley is the objective best arc in the entire manga you fucking NIGGER

>True but could you honestly say that you don't enjoy it?
Yes I didn’t like it at all, only good moment was eren telling mikasa he hated her.

What's with all the faggots trying to associate HnK with the normalfags?

Marley is proof that Reiner (and the rest of the Warriors) should've been the protagonists from the start instead of the Paradisians.

What? No ones doing that

AoTfags went "poggies Phos based!!!" after Eren turned out to be a cuck and kept trying to latch onto HnK
Thankfully people tell them to fuck off

Marley was retarded in hindsight, the only good part was Reiner’s depression, hobo eren’s lines. Warriors candidates seemed like a compelling plot line but isayama started rushing to get the SC back before fans got bored

>berserk
Conviction or GA. I'm torn because Guts is great in Conviction.
>HnK
Phos attacking the gems dont k ow what that arc is called
>SnK
Marley
>HxH
Chimera Ant
>Ashita no Joe
The final arc
>JoJo
Stardust Crusaders
>Gurren Lagann
Final arc
Nothing tops the hype.

I agree with both of you. The minute it switched back to the SC was the start of SnK's slow death.

Though it will never be finished, HxH's succesion war is my favourite shonen arc.

low IQ take

lol op here, i've been following hnk since the 1st chapter ever

>Kingdom
Coalition Arc
>Berserk
Conviction
>Tokyo Ghoul
Rose Arc
>SnK
RTS
>YYH
Dark Tournament

is the concept of "arcs" an anime/manga only thing, i always discussed my favourite arcs in my shounen days, but growing up it always seemed like a strange thing to discuss a spedific portion of a story. you never hear about it in other mediums

Attached: ewrqewrdsgfds.jpg (1200x895, 205.36K)

Attached: R.jpeg-20.jpg (938x915, 172.72K)

is genocyber more than just style over subtance? was meaning to pick this up because the visuals looked great

>style over substance
I get this impression from most old anime, willing to know if it's actually good.

Comic books definitely have arcs

Low IQ reply. Marley is the best arc in the manga. You CANNOT refute this.

Farmland was shit

if you look at it rosa tinted glasses yeah maybe, but the lack of worldbuilding and shift in perspective from the old established cast to literal kiddies on the battlefield was a really dumb idea

No, the OVA completely butchers the plot. I'd say it's still worth watching for the visuals though, especially the gore.

Attached: 1634594493032.webm (700x480, 2.53M)

Also forgot to mention the OST is amazing.