>No hype
>Storytime threads are always dead

What went wrong?

Attached: image.jpg (725x1000, 205.92K)

Adapt the 13 volumes in 25 episodes.

Can you summarize the plot?

>Can you summarize the plot?
probably

user...I dont think that is what is gonna happen.

It's decent at best and went on for far too long. Also shitty cop-out ending.

Young boy comes back home to find his childhood friend dead, later found out she was murdered and has to go up against shadow monsters that threaten his home.

Hard to do without spoilers.

Nvm ig it is. I heard the manga has alot of pages just focused on facial expressions. So it can probably get away with the epsiode count.

I'm late to the storytime threads 9/10 times.

Wait a minute....
Why the older sister didn't have tanned skin?
What kind of blasphemy is this?

Attached: 1590664545417.jpg (705x696, 27.23K)

No they won't get away with it
It'll just end up bad lol

Majora's Mask but with limited resets and antagonists with unfair AI

The length was fine, but at some point it stops being a mystery series and becomes a straight up battle shonen.

Not like it was very popular before the anime announcement either.
Few anime have much pre-release hype, but they have all the pieces to do the beginning right and if they do it'll likely blow up on Any Forums. Thrillers such as this, Erased, Babylon and Id Invaded hit a good spot between shitposting and discussion

Will the anime show nipples?

I'll be shocked since it's going to be on Disney+

Not enough power level wanking for the typical shounen baby.

It is, a bunch if chapters are also shorter.

It's a '90s JRPG.

Does disney do weekly releases or so they dump it all like netflix?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

>Keiichi Okabe doing the soundtrack
LET'S ENJOY
HITOGASHIMA LIFE

Attached: 1636632407313.jpg (851x479, 70.03K)

Mio's a swimmer. The parts of her covered by a bathing suit aren't tan.

It was apparently a big series in Japan since its volumes had to be reprinted, it got a promo chapter in WSJ and they immediately announced an anime, live action and escape room as soon as it ended. It just never had any hype here because it was a Jump+ series which nobody cares about unless it has meme value like SPYxFAMILY and even then hype for that has died down some here.

Unfortunately the anime being Disney+ exclusive will also probably hurt its chances at least here even though it has it has plenty of elements that would help i.e. pretty tightly plotted with very little ass pulls, great MC and high tier waifus (but one of them is gay).

Never does. The most batlle shouneny fight is Nagumo vs. Shide and maybe the last one. But neither one is all that long either. The only other big action setpiece is the gym and that's mostly the heroes luring the villains into the gym to set them on fire while Shadow Mio gets knocked around outside.

Disney+ doesn't mean just Disney stuff. Remember that Disney's bigger than just kid-friendly cartoons and stuff like that. I mean, do people even forget that Disney also owns ABC, ESPN, Star Wars, and Marvel, among other things? Just being on Disney+ doesn't necessarily mean "censorship".