Sports anime

Do you prefer your sports series to be on the right side or the left side of the meter?

Attached: sports.jpg (985x699, 752.64K)

>10 doesn't even have sex
You need to watch more anime.

I prefer sports series that are fun.

This needs another graph bc gayness and fujoness aren't same thing. Blue Lock, Big Windup and cyclists are all big fujo hits.

where is high school family?

Fujos aren’t even real

which side has the MC-kun x tomboy romance?

>haikyuu!! that low
you really need to do more research before posting shit like this

Only good series here is Slam Dunk.

how is blue lock only a 3?

>Blue Lock that low
Isn't there only like, one female character?

this
i liked haikyuu but after that fujo fanservice when a boy's butt gets flashed on your screen I had to lower my rating by 2. Probably won't do much cus most women just spam any fujo anime with 10/10

Big Windup should be at least a 8 or 9. Its entire nip fandom is like 90% fujos.

Wheres keijo?

They're clearly ranking based on whether or not the series is officially joseimuke or shounen, but it's not that straightforward. Shounen sports authors and anime directors are aware of who their paying audience is. There's plenty of intentional fujobait in shounen sports series, especially when it comes to merchandise and art.

Also, pic related is missing.

Attached: eyecatch.jpg (1920x1080, 209.99K)

World Trigger should be on that list. It's not a traditional sport, but the rank wars basically function as such with all the bells and tassels. And it has a dedicated Fujo audience.

Ippo is 2
0 is something like Keijo

Do martial arts series count as sports? Because then Baki and Kengan should be 11.

I have a fujo friend who claims to get wet watching this stuff. What is the most shameless fujo anime? I want to watch it with her so I can get a chance to fuck.

Ashita no Joe somehow managed to be a solid 4 despite glorifying what would be considered today as "toxic masculinity".
The amount of art about Joe getting railed by Rikishi or Carlos on pixiv/tumblr was not something i expected.

Boku no Pico

>all those literal who shows
>no kuroko no bsball
>no daiya no ace
Disappointing OP

Attached: 37826459_p3.jpg (1000x1500, 765.61K)

Haikyuu, Devilman (crybaby), Saint Seiya, Naruto, shit like that.

>user gets pegged
My my my.

Prepare your anus, user.

I was going to recoment Baki or Kengan but chances are you'd just get mogged by the characters instead