A Couple of Cuckoos

What are the current chances of Sachi to win the Nagibowl?

Attached: 0097-019.jpg (2133x1531, 907.4K)

0, shut up

Since her sister exists chances are pretty much zero (unless Miki suddenly wants to troll).

Nagi still likes Hiro and is engaged to Erika.

Sachi already won.

>"Hiro is a snake!"
>when this cobra exists
Apologize to Hiro!

Attached: 1643918904145.jpg (446x443, 86.66K)

Sashit will lose.

this page makes it look like Sachi has a chance, but at the same time I can see Nagi just going back to the sibling shit and nothing happening

based sachi grooming her onii-chan and protecting him from whores like ai and hiro

Is this all apart of El Padre Grande's plan? Was the intention of swapping at birth to get Nagi to develop feelings for and marry Sachi and Erika to develop feelings for and marry El Hermano?

To what end!?

"I did it for lolz."

She's always had a remote chance since she was in the oneshot.
After this development I see two possible ways out, give her an early win while some Erika drama about her feelings and/or her engagement runs on the side to set up her final win, or stall whatever Nagi feels about Sachi and keep their relationship relatively unchanged for the next arcs while Hiro and Ai try to take her down.

this
hiro a shit

I think it all depends on if El Hermano is real or not

Yes.
>"I don't want my heir to grow up spoiled so I'll have him switched with a girl and adopt him back into the family by marrying him with the girl later."
>"Wait, the adoptive family had another girl themselves. If I make him fall in love with that girl, that'll force my boy to get adopted back into the family in order to be able to legally marry her. That way I get my heir back as a full son instead of son-in-law, while also getting to keep the adopted girl for free!"
He's a very savvy businessman. He did build a hotel empire after all.

SACHIBEST
SACHIBRIDE
SACHIWINNER

Attached: 1620505215441.jpg (1328x1242, 234.68K)

only your first idea sounds possible, I don't think Hiro or Ai will do much now
Nagi has the best chemistry with Erika and that's obvious to everyone

didn't the mom already confirm El Hermano is real and there will be an arc to save him?

While I am not a snake, I find the use of the word snake to indicate a deceiver extremely offensive and downright racist.

>Nagi has the best chemistry with Erika and that's obvious to everyone
>have to be literally forced by biomom to fuck because they are still pretty much strangers to each other
>result is total failure as expected

nice try
post your feet