Evangelion

I don't feel bad for Shinji at all. He had his chance with Asuka, and he should've forced his way in.

Attached: [bonkai77]_Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_Episode_09_[BD_1080p_Dual-Audio_x265_HEVC_10bit]_mkv_snapshot_15_45_[2021_12_11_21_11_42].png (1440x1080, 1.42M)

That girl doesn't have nipples! It's a mad house, I tell you, a mad house!

Your photoshop is bad

Don't stick your dick in crazy

shes only 14

>me when I see Asukafag

Attached: 067F259D-5ED8-43F8-8E2D-7C46BBE2FA18.png (1418x762, 1.53M)

Legal in Germany

Based

It's good that he didn't end with this bitch

Legitimate curious, why did people want Shinji to end up with Asuka considering their issues? The ending to EoE has been confirmed unhappy by its own creator.

Unless the crazy is Asuka.

Legitimate curious, why do you keep seething over Asuka and keep saying dumbshit?

Filenametard is here

Where do you get the impression that I hate Asuka? I think she's a great character.

Not him but you're not fooling anyone since you asked this question all the time. It's bait

Eva shipfags think anyone who doesn't like their ship must hate Asuka/Rei/Kaworu. You can blame 25 years of waifu wars and deep-seated mental illness for that

asuka is faeces

>deep-seated mental illness
Nice projecting there retard. I'm not a shipfag dumbfuck

Because carefully analyzing the themes of Eva and the manner in which Shinji and Asuka are constantly paralleled, it's obvious the intent was that the two have started a relationship at the end. And no, I am not a shipfag. I mean I do care about certain fictional relationship but the one between Asuka and Shinji is not one of them. Hasn't stopped people from saying I am one just for pointing it out, though.

I'm not sure if starting a relationship is quite right considering their age and maturity. NGE left the door open to them working on their issues together and coming to an understanding. That is until Anno decided to go full retard with the cash grab Rebuilds.

I monitor all eva threads to ensure nobody says asushin is not canon. If you think you're gonna get away with talking shit about asushin......
Think again