Does anyone who owns the 3 in 1 rerelease with Kanzenban covers know if they have Bulma uncensored when Krillin yanks...

Does anyone who owns the 3 in 1 rerelease with Kanzenban covers know if they have Bulma uncensored when Krillin yanks down her top at Baba's Palace? I just fucking want these babies physically released and the universe is blocking me at every attempt with any Volume 9 of the ORIGINAL 2002 Viz release that doesn't have the red cover I buy on eBay somehow not getting to my fucking house despite several games and even other manga having no problem. Can't find a definite answer or anyone who owns it posting the page. Heard the paper quality is much worse as well, which discourages me. Getting secondhand, of course, so no worries about them being fucking faggots now.

Also, discuss physical manga releases if you want.

Attached: 1436162864069.gif (500x375, 490.61K)

I'll try waiting a little more.

Come on, Any Forums, I've done so much looking in the archives before asking. I can't get my answer elsewhere.

You can try DBS thread user. Might want to hold your nose before you go.

Paper quality of the 3-in-1 is quite shit compared to the other releases.

Thanks for finally replying, but you have any idea the retardation I could get for posting OG DB, let alone lusting over TEEN Bulma? I don't know what shithole some of that normalfaggot cancer is from when it claims to not be Any Forums despite posting similarly and acting like the antithesis to Any Forums, but it's horrible and can stop being funny real quick.

A nice thread about releases worth getting or at least not sanitizing for faggots could be just the traffic I need along with some nice information or discussion.

I'm still dreaming of the day they release the entirety of DB in a larger format with HC, fully uncensored. Doubt they'll do it anytime soon, but the fact there isn't a single english release that publishes DB in its true original form is beyond me after so many years. Also still waiting on viz to do the other arcs in full color edition. Apparently the licensing on that is retarded though.

They've apparently improved, but with the retardation over that other temporary genderbender yuribait shit Yabuki made, I don't trust them becoming based again like the 2002 release, which I heard didn't censor anything, but never even went past Volume 10 for some reason, which is depressing because the size was nicer yet thinner as well.

Here's a rundown on releases from what I recall.
>Tankobans
These are the single volume sets published by Viz, split into Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z comprising two box sets. These, of course, are the most censored releases, adopting a number of dubisms like "Hercule", hiding Bulma's breasts, and generally being rather low quality like many of Viz's manga releases.
>Vizbig
These are the best release for general reading, printed on the highest quality paper, best binding, they have a lot of weight to them and have a nice glossy finish. But, the contents inside, are the censored Tankoban releases, same issues all around, so despite being a rather nice release, they're still pretty bad. They are also split into Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.
>3-in-1s
The 3-in-1s are the lowest quality release presentation and handling wise. Lowest quality binding and paper, they are however the truest to the original Japanese (though again, this is Viz) with minimal censorship or changes oddly enough.
If you want just no censorship and don't really care for quality, you could go with these.
>Surely there's a better option
In Japan, they have the original tankobans, which for the most part, sans colour pages and stuff like the memorial on the chapter showing Vegeta's death, they are accurate to the original publication, the only issue is that they're tiny, they're smaller than the Viz tankobans as they're likely intended as more pocket books.
>There has to be a better Japanese release right?
For around $200 USD you can purchase the Japanese kanzenbans, which are around 8cm taller than the tankobans, being closer to the Vizbigs in size, and they are good releases, and even have Toriyama's slightly altered ending as well as the original colour pages. But, it's only in Japanese.
>Surely there's a good digital version
For fan TLs, you're shit out of luck, they're all really bad.
For fan cleanups of the Viz version, nobody has done it, and the Viz scans are low quality.

I actually knew most of this, but thanks. So nobody who can post pages verifying if the 3 in 1 at least leave tits uncensored? Already heard there was a completely failure with the first volume and it probably burned everyone along withe everything else like editing middle fingers.

I know one of them was uncensored, and I checked my Vizbigs and saw that they were the censored release.
If you're really curious, you can find the panel in question in the third 3 in 1 set towards the back half of it.

>I don't trust them becoming based again like the 2002 release, which I heard didn't censor anything, but never even went past Volume 10 for some reason
It didn't censor anything because it didn't get to Mr. Popo. Viz has a gigantic stick up their asses about him for some reason, despite literally every single person that's going to read their volumes know damn well what he looks like from the anime.

Also the translation is pretty bad.

I have it and yes they show her tits

Can you show us the tits

Did even the original Z release change his lips? He has to appear in the first few volumes for obvious reasons even though they never even covered Tien, let alone Piccolo.

I was hoping to specifically find a picture of the page from someone who bought it, but no luck so far.

I'd appreciate that.

I've also even heard about ink splotches, which really has me worried.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

Based. Appreciate it.

>when dragonball was good

I wouldn't be surprised if this was real