Why does anime&manga keep pushing the "hard work pays off" meme so hard when it's a false as fuck concept?

Why does anime&manga keep pushing the "hard work pays off" meme so hard when it's a false as fuck concept?

Attached: 57ad4a438188ee3855cff6b0445ede05.jpg (1080x1350, 172.63K)

does it really matter when half of these asspull shit whenever it's convenient halfway through ?

>killua
>hard work

>Saitama
>Hard work
This motherfucker is the most broken anime MC of all time, he literally has an unexplained god-like power for some reason.

>B-B-BUT MUH 100 PUSHUPS AND 100 SITUPS EVERY SINGLE DAAAAYYYYYY

Cope

Another retard filtered by such a simple concept.

At least half of these have something special with them. Doesn't really make sense.

Like who besides maybe Goku and Tanjiro?

It's not false, it just doesn't work IRL the same way it works in anime.

He also eats his spinach
The secret to Godlike power is a healthy lifestyle

EXACTLY. Hard work is a fucking meme yet this medium keeps trying to push it so bad down everyone's throats. No amount of hard work will put you toe-to-toe against someone born with innate talent or with the right set of genetics.

>no naruto
i wonder which show op likes

doesn't tanjiro have incredibly bullshit smell powers he was born with that let him track a completely untraceable demon lord

also doesn't he have magical sun dance blood in him or something that lets him go super saiyan

you realize even the most talented people work hard as fuck to achieve results, right? its not just talent that makes someone greatest athlete or muscian, etc. they literally do thousands of hours of practice, training, etc. talent can take you far, but hard work is something that everyone should value and see as a good attribute. even if you were blessed with god tier skills, sitting on couch shitposting on Any Forums isnt going to get you anywhere.

Asta

But half of those have special strong talents.

> pay off always requires hard work
is not the same as
> hard work always pays off

The hard truth is that some people just love to fail. So they will put some effort to not be ashamed but will sabotage themselves to fail anyway. That's how it is OP. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

yes but MUH HARD WORK SO I CAN FULLY UTILIZE THESE POWERS THAT WERE HANDED DOWN TO ME DUE TO SHEER GENETIC LUCK

Killua is the product of eugenics and a genius on top of it

Killua and Gon are literally the greatest child prodigies in the world. A lot of Killua's character and story is dealing with that and his family's belief in it on some level

I mean whatever it's some surface level meme chart with black Twitter lingo I just felt like letting that out

>I-I-ITS OKAY BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY MUH PAROOOODDDYYYY
Why are OPM tards still shouting this parody bullshit whe4never someone calls Saitama out for being a mary sue MC? The latest chapters make it clear that this shit isn't even a parody anymore and actually takes itself seriously. One Punch Man hasn't been a parody in ages now.

Goku has that special Saiyan talent that makes him stronger after he gets the crap beaten out of him.
Oh and unlike humans and namekians and all of that, he's got a transformation that makes him several times stronger.

The smell thing doesn't mean shit when there's another character with a good sense of smell and others characters have good senses as well.
Also, the sun dance is just a normal breath technique the problem is that the CHOSEN ONE used it to, so is considered the strongest but every breath is the same.

>saitama
>mc

Hardworkfags realize someone can have both hardwork and talent right? It's unrealistic to expect to be top 10 in the world at something without talent.

This.

shh, user you gotta let the anime onlies sperg about their head cannons. Cause god forbid they pay attention to something they dislike, and then complain about it because they want to whine.

its a scam to lure in gullible idiots to buy their manga

Keep going

Attached: 1639329982363.png (300x300, 241.17K)

What exactly is "talent"? Does it really equate to being mentally ill in a way where a person enjoys an monotous, boring activity 99.9% of the rest of the population detests, such as drawing, training, organizing numbers, making spreadsheets, etc, etc.?

Anime doesn't push that narrative at all.

>shtjirou
>hard work
>has the special snowflake breathing

is goku a hard worker though?
guy is part of the best race in his universe genetically speaking. all he has achieved, he did so because of his superior genetics.
it's like saying superman is a "hard worker" because he has absorbed more solar radiation than any other kryptonian.

Don't at least of half of these works have reincarnation in them? The hard work concept can easily be said to work over multiple lives.

Talent is relative. Some people just perform slightly better than others, si whoever comes last will percieve someone near the top as talented, but for someone with a comparable level, such a person would be perceived as hardworking

This image is a joke right? You're joking right?

Retard kun I'm pretty sure his ambitions and persistence are what made him this strong and I wouldn't call it a parody, more like a metaphor.
How can you get filtered by such a simple thing.

No? Who the fuck are you talking about?

>mentally ill
Is that how you cope with your own shortcomings?

LOL

So, how hard will you retards cope once the manga reveals that Saitama did indeed inherit some sort of power?

Latin American users of 4channel.org are characterized by their lack of mental faculties. They are not very smart, in case you didn't realize.

People always forget to mention resources and networking in this discussion, those the most important things.

>Goku
Literally from a race of the strongest people to have ever lived, also covered in immense plot armor
>Asta
Literally given the anti-magic magic for free that also lets him do everything regular magic does
>Killua
HXH sucks
The rest are pretty much fine though.

You have to be insane or autistic to some degree to genuinely derive pleasure from doing boring, repetitive tasks with zero variation. Don't even fucking try to argue against this.

Dragon Ball has reincarnation, Demon Slayer has reincarnation, Naruto has reincarnation, One Piece has reincarnation. Some of those other manga probably have it too.