Shingeki no Kyojin

What happened in 124 that this was supposedly retconned? All hardening was undone but the pure titans still moved? I thought it was pretty explicit that Ymir chose Eren and now he has full control of the FT. Zeke was literally powerless.

Attached: F2A8D0F7-C884-46AA-B452-FAA1ABFAB27E.jpg (1067x1600, 262.03K)

Attached: JEAN FUCKED SHITKASA.png (759x912, 1.15M)

>only Ymir knows

Marley should have noticed that since the Reiss didn't control the pure titans they were innofensive and they should have tried to attack Paradis with a much larger force than FOUR KIDS

That part was explained though. Eren crippled the military and the 'invasion' that happened was hastily brought together. Zeke in the forest alluded to the entire world's forces soon converging on the island, but that wasn't what was going on at that moment.

Single bed btw

Attached: FKoM6uVXIAUsSel.jpg (2048x1152, 197.54K)

i wasn't talking about that

As stated in chapter 99, it is common knowledge that the wall titans could trample the world, however Karl's oath to renounce war was NOT known by anyone but the tybur familly+magath until the declaration of war.

However the simple fact that Marley has been continuously sending pure titans in paradis and that they never were controlled by the Reiss familly should have tiped the marleyan government off that Paradis/the Reiss weren't actively willing to defend themselves, and that should have convinced them to be more aggressive than just sending 4 shifters in 845

Killing all those pure Titans would've been extremely difficult and expensive, and the only way to avoid them was with the warriors, because they're titans. And Marley had no idea Frieda couldn't control the Pure Titans for war if she wanted, not that it matters since they already knew the rulers of Paradis had sworn not to use the Founder against them anyway, making the Paradis army the only force against the warriors

Shifters are the only people who could navigate the area outside the walls. Any invasion force barring an aerial assault would be annihilated by titans, it's not like the shifters could have held them off forever, look at how Reiner got overrun in that moment with Bertolt after they kidnapped Eren. An aerial assault could have been a possibility but the purpose was an undercover mission to 'see how the king would react'.

I wouldn't risk waking up an apocalyptic event on just that. So the 4 kids were sent to infiltrate.

they overestimated the power of their titans and went too cautious with the inhabitants of Paradis fearing a reaction from the king

It's still a waste that they didn't send Piku along with the warriors, or at least to occasionally check on them, she could easily do the trip from the ocean to wall maria and then wall rose to supply and get information from the warriors between 845 and 850

Imagine if during trost or FT/Clash RBA had military support from marley...

Now I know that Isayama hadn't figured out the cart titan until late, but it's still stupid

They did get military support though. Zeke came in, so it's implied they were in contact, and confirmed later on in the story. Marley had a fleet stationed at the port wall. Again, 'military support' from Marley would have been annihilated by titans. They couldn't do anything particularly standard in terms of warfare.

fucking whore

Attached: horsed bitch.jpg (1080x1402, 238.22K)

Might not have been a fleet iirc but some kind of recon group. Either way. As for RtS, they still had no idea of the outside world at that point. Provoking them while Marley still didn't have proper knowledge of the FT and when/if Eren could use it is not something they wanted to risk.

Built for HORSE dick

Attached: jeans bitch.jpg (3300x3800, 1.06M)

I hate Shitren so much its unreal. I am glad he died such a pathetic death

Attached: 1643631668241.jpg (640x703, 108.75K)

Too bad Isayama couldn't give the other shitter characters the same treatment.

They were in love

Attached: CBA9BA49-0573-4983-9E7C-8B885C6FAA07.jpg (1588x2048, 280.72K)

During the rise of the empire of Eldia do you think pure titans were chosen from among volunteers or "volunteers"?

Mikasa 100% the best girl in 2D and 3D perfect beautiful girl I'd lick the sweat and grease out ot Mikasa's smelly cheesey feet after her workout all juicy I'd also pop her pore and lick the puss and grease I also would try Mikasa's discharge mix it with her period blood,saliva fill it up in a barrel and drink that until I choke and then shower in it.I'd use my mouth to pluck and shave Mikasa's pubes all sweaty and smelly with them stuck on my teeth they have a bit of lice since she's a soldier Kenny would pick up Mikasa open her mouth and we start kissing and I start sucking,picking,the food stuck in in her teeth and eat it Kenny wants to see 10 year old Mikasa and Gabi naked all oiled up with lube, vinegar and ready to get fucked No homo but If my beautiful baby niece Mikasa had a dick I'd suck on her dry and let her fuck Kenny and we'd 69,reverse bronco,train all crazy shit I once saw Mikasa working out all sweaty doing sit ups I went up to her and picked her up licking her sweaty,smelly,juicy, abs all oiled it was good I went up to little Mikasa showing my 58 year old muscular veiny sweaty tall body with my rock hard 8 pack abs and 13 incher Mikasa was so horny.Mikasa as a little girl in the OVA hits different she look so good to smash and lick,smell,grab her face and sweaty little feet Imagine I find Mikasa's clothes in the floor all sweaty,greasy,smelling like blood,Sweat,copper, vinegar,garlic,even the scarf I'd sleep with it I'd fuck Mikasa so hard her organs and intestines would fall out of her ass hole and pussy like spaghetti,minced meat and it would splat to the floor.I want Mikasas Period blood,sweat,nails,spit,std,boogers,shit,piss,cum,barf,organ,earwax,pubes, stomach acid,hair,breast milk in a barrel and eat it.In the OVA where Mikasa was working out on her feet she had straps wrapped around, if I saw those I start smelling it all cheesey sweaty and eat it.

Attached: grumpy mikasa.png (305x334, 102.77K)

He did. That's why the ending was so bad. Eren alone is a big retcon/assassination but doing it to every character made the ending completely unreadable. The more times I actually read 139, the more it makes zero sense to me.

>get blown the fuck out in the other thread
>run here to spam again

ohnononononono....