Shingeki no Kyojin

Armin was literally right about everything, and he was right to want to go with the 50 year plan of modernization. Historia is a non-issue, he's got her under control. Eren's a double-digit IQ idiot.
50 year plan was the best plan.

Attached: Chadmin domination.png (709x2442, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

manga4life.com/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-107-page-25.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was the best plan for sure. But Eren is still Eren. Staying true to his character is more important. Well you know.. ignoring the last chapter

Attached: IMG_1347.jpg (1062x854, 270.24K)

Attached: 1617815663865.png (266x270, 78.62K)

>author beats you over the head with world leaders literally rejoicing in a plan to wipe the island off the map for good
>peace was an option man

Nothing of sort. The plan could have work, use rumbling as deterrence while also destroying parts of marley in the show of power and freeding ethnic minorities of marley to create buffer states between paradis and marley, marley is seen as an evil empire at that point. Playing geopolitics was very feasible.

freeing ethnic minorities of marley to create buffer states*

Attached: IMG_1451.jpg (1181x1200, 135.79K)

But so why is Historia with Gothkasa and Nerdmin?
And why is the scarf black??

Attached: EtyRRMI.jpg (5464x3820, 1.93M)

thats why isayama wrote in the lifespan restriction on shifters. it was a convenient way to make Eren dismiss every plan that would take longer than he had left to live

Magath, Hange, Nick and Keith should have lived

Eren had no problem with that. He was going with the 50 year plan, calmly reading the papers. The problem only arose when the papers mentioned sacrificing Historia.
You can read it yourself if you forgot:
manga4life.com/read-online/Shingeki-No-Kyojin-chapter-107-page-25.html

So there was no real problem. Historia isn't a problem, Armin got that under control.
Eren doesn't matter. 50 year plan was the best one.

What was the name of that EH twitter leaker?

Eh-canon?

>But so why is Historia with Gothkasa and Nerdmin?
Show that it's not an important moment kek

>And why is the scarf black??
Honestly i don't even know, the added filter make me think the colours aren't supposed to matter and what we saw in the trailer was just an unfinished product

>Honestly i don't even know, the added filter make me think the colours aren't supposed to matter and what we saw in the trailer was just an unfinished product
Wasn't there a version without filter which made it even clearer that it's black?

It's bad writing that it's the best one

Now cope and seethe, isayama just wanted to draw the rumbling, everything past declaration of war makes no sense, the characters are meaningless

Sure. But the point still stands - 50 year plan was the best plan. Armin was right.

No the French girl

Yeah in the trailer it was black, but the sky was also green-olive, and the contrast was fucked.

When they add yet another filter in the episode I just think the colours aren't supposed to matter and they just took artistic freedom

I rabu Ereh.

Attached: EE709CA3-D454-495A-953B-1647FF466FED.png (584x584, 271.62K)

Even CRAPPA Ereh?

All Erehs.

Attached: 53D99BA9-8C69-4BD5-A12D-C1519DA650A0.jpg (1917x1072, 125.54K)

I LOVE MIKASA

Attached: tumblr_6eff8c1a201e5d29b403e6702d35321d_505455da_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 196.36K)

Attached: Chadpunch.png (710x401, 299.73K)

Even with THAT shading?

The funniest thing about it was that E*en was just acting.

Even with that shading.

Attached: FE9C09EC-D1C0-421F-863D-08C1C4570597.png (1440x720, 962.22K)

I... kneel

i keep reading the title as shingeki no kokujin

I’m glad that fans like you are willing to remove the ugly dark lines

Is any of you taking the anime seriously? Cause I can't due to knowing how is everything going to end up.

50 year plan of modernization when Paradis is 100 years behind everyone. Also, very smart of you to assume that in 50 years the rest of the world wouldn't already have developed jets which would make the rumbling useless. The 50 year plan is filled with assumptions and best case cenarios, making it extremely unrealistic. Eren genociding the whole world was a better plan, but if you're talking about the retarded 80% plan, then anything is better than that.

why did they have a scene drawn of grisha’s pov looking at faye but didn’t play it during the stand up scene?

Nobody is taking anything in the story seriously except for the most serious matter of alll: shipping, husbands and waifus

I think Hange and Levi got a lot of fanservice and pandering in the manga, only second to EM and I'm tired of pretending otherwise.