What is the anime adaptation that you want to happen the most?

What is the anime adaptation that you want to happen the most?
And which studio/staff would you want to do it?

Attached: FHbePwbakAIeGST.jpg (1448x2048, 268.39K)

Ufotable and any adaptation they choose. It will most likely be good.

Shiori Experience.

Studio Wit would do good since Vivy was surprisingly excellent as a music centric anime.

Attached: Shiori Experience - Vol.13 Ch.58 - Track 2 - 2.png (1800x1280, 1.09M)

I want Narita to finish SF, but it's suck a climactic Fate story that I think I want Proto, and Waver adventures finished first.
My problem with ufo is that for some reason in UBW and HF they were averse to voicing any of Shirou's internal monologue, when character struggle is the literal entire point of those routes.
Why did they do this? They had no problem voicing the inner monologues in Zero.

Attached: file.png (640x905, 502.97K)

Umineko SHAFT, the metaverse would be trippy

Whoever could faithfully adapt Kengan Asura in 2D. Doesn't even need stellar animation, something at least serviceable with extra attention for the biggest moments of a fight. Maybe it's too late for that nowadays, it just feels like such a missed opportunity regardless. A competent adaption with a weekly release and not a Netflix dump would be a surefire hit.

UBW and HF benefited from removing his monologues if anything. I don't know how VN fans fail to see how repetitive and overlong they were originally, and I don't just mean across different routes, but in the same route the same lines again and again about trivial stuff that the readers can conclude on their own.

I guarantee you no animeonly figured out why Shirou was stuttering like an idiot at the end of HF.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 557.69K)

Ok. Maybe HF3 because that one was rushed, but other than that nothing really.

Silver Link
All battle harems and isekai

Unironically a full Berserk adaptation.

berserk
kyoani

>Wanting normalfags to invade Tsukihime
NO.

Imagine the sperging about Shiki being a murder rapist pervert if a faithful anime adaptation is done.

Attached: Shiki Tohno MAN supreme.png (1286x988, 1021.41K)

berserk

The anime would be based on Arc's remake route

Dungeon Meshi but I can't think of who would do it best.

Avenger did it better.
>rapist
>necrophile
>lolicon
>cannibal
>serial killer
>still a likable protagonist

Attached: Avenger's fetish.png (626x567, 411.29K)

I really want to see an Onii-chan wa Oshimai anime. Don't care about the studio, just make it faithful to the manga and not cut out anything.

Japanese remake of avatar the last airbender that's basically the same except they change the action scenes and ending to have the actual killing cartoon network wouldn't let the show have

Came here to post this.
Ideally it'd be after the manga finishes, so as to not ruin the threads.