She should have won

She should have won.

Attached: ruri.jpg (850x1457, 203.5K)

she did in season 2 and it sucked

STILL seething.

Attached: kuronekofags are still mad to this very day.png (1610x122, 17.25K)

Why? She deservers better than a sister-fucker.

wat, she did?

Then the title would've to be "My Chuuni Kouhai Can't Be This Cute"

sluts voiced by hanakana deserve to lose

>rejects her knowing his relationship with his sister would dissolve when HS ended
was Kyousuke that passionate or just straight stupid?

Attached: bratass.png (3264x2491, 2.92M)

The latter

I'm glad that it looks like the traditional dark hair girl winning trope is back these days.

>rejects a trad wife to follow perverted incest relationship that will only last for a decade
this is where i dropped the ball with haremshit, from that scene forward it was over for the genre. your dick is not a compass you whores.

She literally dodged a bullet

did she say that she wouldn't mind if Kyousuke and Kirino had sex? what a cuck

Wincest is the canon ending. Seethe harder.

Those boots are ugly. Kirino shouldn't be allowed to wear shoes. She shouldn't even be allowed to wear any clothes at all.

Attached: 1589040927718.jpg (1280x720, 78.46K)

The author originally intended a full sweet home alabama ending.

The author, while a brilliant creator, is also a mentally ill degenerate fuck. Orekouhai would be the canon ending in a world where such sickness is properly restrained.

She did but for plot reasons they had to put the whole drama of forcing the breakup and making her do something seriously autistic.
Luckily we got Kuroneko If novel which shows what should've happened without that retarded move, best thing was Digital Lover's doujins series which got and even better and longer story than the original.
The artist for the manga also did some pretty lewd art.

Attached: 20200430_210300.jpg (2207x2201, 1.61M)

>two alternate endings later and Nekofags are STILL not satisfied
Get over it already

She had won, but her autism sabotaged her.

Many of us are, this is more like one fag that loves spamming the same shit once a week.

>two alternate endings later
Explain?

Still waiting for scans of these

Ore no Kouhai manga, and more recently Kuroneko IF which also has an ongoing manga adaptation. There's 3 if you also count the VN

>Ore no Kouhai manga
>Kuroneko IF novels
Both end with Kuroneko winning over Kirino

Mybad, been busy and currently getting the house renovated so it's not gonna be anytime soon, I got new merch too but have been too busy or sick tl do jack that I never got to take my vacations last year and I might not till June.

Disappointing.
Kuro had it in the bag but then decided to pursue some sort of retarded "I want Kyosuke as a bf but Kirino as a bff so I'm gonna dump the first putting the two together and then hope he chooses me!".
Yeah you stupid bitch, nice gamble you won there.

Kirino was just a cop out, chickenshit ending "after this we go back to being siblings". Okay dude.