What sport do boys play in the Girls und Panzer universe?

What sport do boys play in the Girls und Panzer universe?

Attached: tankery.jpg (1109x708, 299.83K)

Impregnation sports

Ballet.

Either flying planes or nothing. Senshado is for turning women into perfect brides.

>Either flying planes
I would watch a dogfighting anime

grabbing Duce by her erogenous zone! (wig)

Attached: touching Duce's erogenous zone!.png (468x1072, 438.19K)

mahjong, probably

Attached: 1631546919859.png (1280x1273, 781.17K)

Is being Yukari's husband a sport?

Attached: 1643494691745.jpg (948x1500, 799.63K)

I don't think I've ever fallen in love with an anime as fast as I did gup

If not planes, then E-sports.

Attached: Battle Tank Girls.png (560x373, 471.06K)

>Senshado is for turning women into perfect brides.
Then why does it churn out complete failures as mothers and wives like Shiho and enternal cakes like the senshado instructor?

breeding stock

>Then why does it churn out complete failures as mothers and wives like Shiho and enternal cakes like the senshado instructor?

There is no proof that Shiho is a bad wife. She's cultivated one of the best schools of Senshado and her family is well off because of that. Her not lining up with your "trad wife" wet dream doesn't mean she is a bad wife to her husband. Her daughters were shown to have a happy childhood and a strong familiar bond with each other. Yes, Shiho was overly strict with them when it came to Senshado and that was a part in Miho leaving, but as was shown in der Film she still supports her daughter. The whole thing with Miho leaving Kuromorimine or even being in Senshado goes deeper than just "Shiho is bad!"
The instructor is a career women, idk. Either shoehorned in for convenience to the story or to set an example of what NOT to become and for the students to learn from her mistakes, if you really want to stretch it.

Shiho created two beautiful daughters, she succeeded very well

Attached: 87112437_p2.jpg (1020x1200, 151.64K)

>Boys
Fuck off homo. Fuck off back to your shounen/fujoshit thread

Finished watching the two last episodes last night. I was expecting a KV-1 for Continuation and a IS3 for Pravda. Also
>AZUL
QUIERO TETAS

>Senshado is for turning women into perfect brides.
What was always bothering me is that why Hana's mother was so against her daughter practicing it if this is such a noble sport with long tradition

Who can mine materials faster for the things girls make use of

The winner gets to work in the mines more, the loser also gets work in the mines more

>There is no proof that Shiho is a bad wife
If you ignore that her husband is never around and both her daughters suffer to some degree from being socially crippled and insecure thanks to her insanely strict parenting.

>her daughters were shown to have a happy childhood and a strong familiar bond with each other
And tellingly Shiho is never part of these flashbacks. Two desperate children clinging to eachother is hardly proof that Shiho is a good mother.

Sooooo Kotobuki?

Dying in wars

Strike Witches but with /ss/ and speedos

Because it's physically demanding, feminity in GuP world comes in different forms and the mother preferred the more quiet one.

>it's physically demanding
Even lolis like KV-2 crew can do that, I doubt it is all that demanding

I refuse to believe this is canon. Chapter 20 was the most embarrassing shit I've read in a long time. Not to mention it contradicts other spin-offs, and some of the characters act like completely different people.

Attached: 322104000239.jpg (704x1000, 202.59K)

fpbp

That being said, there are some scenes that are enjoyable and that manage to capture the tone of GuP perfectly.

Attached: 3.png (3061x1434, 3.16M)